LANGUAGES: Python, PL/SQL, SQL
DATABASES: SQL server 2008, Oracle 11g and 12c
TOOLS: OBIEE, Power BI, Tableau, Splunk, JIRA, ITSM, BladeLogic, Confidential, Excel, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
Data Analyst Intern
- Created ad - hoc reports, visualizations and dashboards for Finance, Product and Sales teams to help them analyze real-time data in Power BI Desktop and Power BI web service.
- Integrated reports from sources like Salesforce, SQL Server, CRM, ERP, Excel, etc.
- Calculated difference between the forecasted and actual demand by performing ETL using MSBI’s SSIS, created models in SSAS and presented reports in SSRS
- Implemented custom page and report level filters, created content packs and collaboration work groups for dataset, reports and dashboard sharing in the Design and Reporting phase
- Used pandas and numpy libraries in Python to perform exploratory data analysis(EDA)
- Enhanced IT Processes and Operations review through KPI metrics development in Excel which improved Customer Scorecard Results
- Worked personally with the VP of the IT Department on streamlining Asset Management System by collaborating with various domain leads within Manufacturing, Design, IT Department, and Data Center teams
HRIS Analyst Intern
- Designed and developed Integrated dashboards and HCM Business Intelligence Strategy using Oracle’s Business Intelligence Tool (OBIEE) for the Global HR Department
- Leveraged data warehouse concepts to build Onboarding and Recruitment analytical solutions based on historical data that helped in remediating the process for efficient management
- Created formulas to visualize data on a monthly and yearly basis. Implementing prompts, filters, views, links, column selectors and customized dashboard prompts to provide detailed reports and charts
IT Support Analyst
- Performed data analytics through report generation, monitoring set up and dashboard creation.
- Analyzed reports and dashboards to provide improvements on application attributes and monitored KPIs
- Deployed specially designed scripts to automate Housekeeping on servers using BMC’s Bladelogic tool which helped reduce the storage requirement by 50%
- On boarded more than 600 servers for Log Management using Vendor Application Confidential, which resulted in simple and efficient Log Management
- Designed the flow and automated jobs by creating packages and consolidating different tasks using BMC’s Bladelogic Server Automation Tool which reduced the overall completion time from 4 hours to 15 minutes
- Maintained close collaboration with ETL Developers and Vendors for enhancements and bug fixes to ensure timely support as and when required