- 16 years developing business and retail applications using Microsoft Visual C++, .Net, MS SQL Server, and Oracle
- 6 years managing large and small teams of professionals.
- Experience wif Agile software development process.
- Managed an $18 million State government environmental program.
- Windows C++, C# programming
- REST, jSON, SOAP, web api
- Oracle PL/SQL, MS SQL Server, Reporting Services
- MS Visual Studio 2008/2017, SourceSafe, Tortoise SVN, TFS, Git
Confidential, Portland, Oregon
Software Engineer, Senior
- Enhance and maintain Warehouse Management System (WMS) software.
- Coding, testing, documenting, supporting new software features.
- Develop C# REST web API exhanging jSON data.
- Develop PL/SQL subprograms handling complex, transaction - based, business logic.
- Participate in requirements gathering, costing, and design.
- Developed interfaces wif automation and interfaces wif ERP, transportation management, and load-planning systems.
- Windows console application back end, telnet/RF and browser-based (C# .Net) front ends.
- IT lead on several major system upgrades/conversions.
- Performed on-call technical support, on rotation.
Confidential, Phoenix. Arizona
Technical Lead Analyst
- Mentoring team who maintain and enhance WMS software.
- Windows API Programming C++, C#, SQL Server, Python.
- Develop and enhance multi-threaded Windows services
- On-site support of systems implementation.
- Software architecture and systems design.
- Design, coding, testing, documenting new software features.
- Resolved complex application and technical problems.
Confidential, Tempe, Arizona
- Create new and maintain and enhance existing client/server networked applications communicating via tcp/ip sockets.
- Troubleshoot, identify and correct defects in existing systems.
- Programming multi-threaded networked Windows API C++, C#, PL/SQL Oracle database.
- Complete software development life-cycle on new projects.
- Designed and coded Oracle database order archiving system.
- Using Websphere Application Developer, maintained Java-based intranet site for managing inventory, system dashboard, and reporting.
- Participated in teams, sharing my noledge and experience wif other members.
- Coordinated wif Operations staff to determine business requirements for new and enhanced systems.
- Led a committee to develop and make recommendations for enhancing developer productivity.
Confidential, Scottsdale. Arizona
- Project planning wif project managers under AGILE methodology.
- Managed teams supporting software customers developing their territory.
- Managed QC teams reviewing millions of images of residential properties.
- Prioritized and managed projects for increasing the integrity of property data.
- Developed executive management reports and defined business requirements for technology initiatives.
- Interacted wif Zone Owners, in person and through written exchanges, to understand and resolve their needs.
- Organized and facilitated stakeholder meetings.
- Full life cycle Windows C++ development of multi-threaded retail forms software for real estate appraisers.
- Overhauled SMTP client embedded in the flagship application.
- Developed and implemented projects to transmit XML information across networks and the Internet.
- Developed and supported internal vendor/client/order management application
- Product management, including sales and support, for the above
- Coded integrations wif third-party supporting software using ActiveX and COM technology.
- Integrated projects wif Oracle, SQL Server, and Access databases
Environmental Program Manager
- Managed $18 million annual Water Quality Assurance Revolving Fund.
- Directed 65 professional engineers, hydrologists, geologists, and investigators.
- Identified parties responsible for groundwater contamination.