- Capital IQ
- MS Access programming
- Hyperion Essbase
- Tableau Earned CFA
Confidential, Madison, NJ
Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
- Built profitability and forecasting tools dat drove analysis and assessment of investment opportunities and cost efficiencies.
- Summarized expense and variance analysis, and incorporated results wif commentary into monthly and quarterly management reporting presentations to identify cost drivers and substantial areas of savings for teh various functional groups.
- Developed scenario analysis models in conjunction wif teh product development team to determine profitability for new real estate fund opportunities.
- Led Planning and Analysis team effort to drive process improvement specifically building more dynamic and efficient models as well as creating procedures for global expense management consolidation, analysis and reporting.
- Streamlined teh expense related management reporting process to senior leadership utilizing Hyperion, Essbase and teh creation of proprietary VBA programming and integrated excel models.
Confidential, New York, NY
Senior Financial Analyst, Private Equity Investments
- Spearheaded teh orderly liquidation of a private equity portfolio through relationship building wif outside vendors, auditors, 3rd party valuation teams and portfolio corporate executives.
- Enhanced overall performance during portfolio liquidation, specifically boosting return on investment by 50% on select healthcare - related investments.
- Created and utilized proprietary profitability tools to analyze business plans, long-term financial forecasts, and valuations for a wide range of early stage healthcare companies and respective product offerings.
- Established teh portfolio's asset review and due diligence process through construction of financial models dat incorporated competitive analysis, financial forecasts, and budget vs. actual variance analysis.
- Served on select boards for teh purpose of offering guidance and support on business development, performance and operational related matters.
Senior Portfolio Analyst
- Implemented a value-oriented screening process and fundamental analysis overlay focusing on a company's business model, product mix and profitability, balance sheet/earnings quality, and relative valuation.
- Spearheaded project management priorities dat drove teh transformation of a $250 million portfolio to a $ 5 billion portfolio and again from a $ 1 billion private equity portfolio through a five-year liquidation period.
- Designed and implemented a centralized research repository to halp track and monitor all commentary, catalysts and data points used for trading and support.
- Led weekly research meetings wif several peer analysts for teh purpose of collaborating on investment strategies and firm-wide efficiency opportunities.