My goal is to become associated with a company where I can utilize my skills and gain further experience while enhancing the company\'s productivity and reputation.
- Languages: VB.NET, VBA for applications, C++.
- Database: MS Access 2007 - 2010, SQL Server 2008 - 2012, MySQL.
- Operating Systems: Windows (Windows Me, XP Pro, Vista, and Windows 7), Macintosh, Linux Distribution (Ubuntu, Fedora, Mint13, Debian6).
- Tools: Visual Studio 2010 - 2012, Visual Studio for Web, SQL Server Management Studio 2008 - 2012, Adobe Master Collection CS6, PHPDesigner, Microsoft Visio, PhpMyAdmin, Microsoft Expression Studio, XAMPP.
Confidential, (2004 - Present)
- Create spreadsheets programs in accordance with the department needs.
- Periodically work on special projects by creating databases either with Access 2007 or SQL to generate reports that will simplified workflow function and help supervisors tracking individual worked and non-worked hours.
- Beside the workflow job, I also work on other projects with VB.NET on Visual Studio 2008 platform by creating custom user interfaces. These are perhaps the most important part of an application and certainly the most visible for user to perform task. The created interfaces are typically used to performed mathematical calculations based on users input and some interfaces served as bridge between users and the design database so that they can retrieve data and generate reports.
- Also interact with others departments in creating procedural methods to solved technical issues.
- Leading department and assigning daily functions.
- Maintain frequent communication with managers and supervisors.
- Coaching and training.
- Managing local system performance in collaboration with system administration, maintaining IT standards, developing optimizations strategies, and executing WMS wane planning to meet order fulfillment.
- Be part of local management leadership team to drive operational tactical planning for order fulfillment.
- WMS wave planning and scheduling for outbound order fulfillment.
- Resolve production problems as assigned.
- Develop process innovation and continuous improvement to optimize system performance and site productivity.
- Performs daily audits of outbound package weights and prices to ensure adherence with Confidential, rules and regulations. Compares actual package weights to scanned system weight and price to ensure equipment is correctly calibrated. Performs audits on sorters to ensure packages are properly scanned. Notify supervisor/maintenance of problems.
- Sets up hub/lane matrix parameters for sorter as requested by shipping. Monitors ScanData system to ensure communication between it and the physical sorter. Monitors action and error messages for all grouping stations and primary and secondary sorter stations by viewing the error log. Reports recurring problems such as overweight packages, divert failures, no reads from scanner etc. to maintenance for repair/recalibration. Coordinates changes in packaging with QA for overweight packages.
- Responds to all system messages in accordance with established policies and procedures. Takes initiative to contact proper personnel or vendors to get the system back up.
Print Room Operator
- Print all customer invoices and associated reports for the site.
- Provided support for all departments related to workstation hardware or software issues with either remote assistance or physical depending of the type of issue.
- Provided installation, configuration and support for PC based telecommunication systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolved network connectivity issues between RF and routers.
- Troubleshoot network printers’ issues.
Confidential,Rochester, NY (2001 - 2003)
- Coordinates inventory requirements and procurement details with company head quarter.
- Prepare reports of supplies and monitors shell life of particular items based on receipts or invoices.
- Daily audits
- Supervision of the inventory cycle counting: accounting and reporting of inventory surplus, product returns, and damages.
- Cost movement of company products evaluation, purchase, and invoice details assessment.
- Re-stocking and filling order forms.
- Maintain quality supplies.
Master of Science, Web Development
Bachelor of Science, Information System