- Software Engineer specializing in Web Applications development with total of 8 years experience in Front End technologies and Content Management System Drupal. Have excellent work ethic, good communication skills and utmost enthusiasm in learning new technologies.
- Drupal CMS (Drupal 6, 7 & 8)
- HTML5, CSS3, Responsive web design, CSS Bootstrap framework, Less preprocessor
- Fireeyes and NVDA screen reader for Web Accessibilty (ADA, W3C WAI Guidelines)
- Testing frameworks - Jasmine and Karma
- Build tools - Gulp
- Front end development for the Citi Bank Credit Card (RDS) and Online Banking Application redesign (MRC).
- Worked in an Agile SDLC.
- Have been involved in all the Planning and Grooming sessions with the Business Product owners.
- Discussions with the UX design team to come up with a technically feasible solution.
- Development of the Front end components by consuming the data from webservices (REST API).
- The HTML and CSS code were developed in compliance with the custom in-house framework(DDL) developed by Citi to maintain uniformity across all the pages.
- End to end testing along with ADA testing for Accessibility compliance.
- Provided fix for some of the existing production issues.
- Wrote a custom module for generating graphs using PHP GD library and downloading it as a PDF using DOMPDF library.
- Wrote a custom module for Encryption of the uploaded files. Encryption and Decryption were achieved using the Zend Framework.
- Application contains different types of posts posted by the admin for all the employees.
- Used Services module for integrating employee web services with the drupal application.
- Application contains submitting requests by users and authorized group of users approve them.
- Mainly uses Workflow module for implementing approval process.
- Both parallel and sequential workflow is implemented.
- Comments on content and notifications for the comments.
- Complete makeover of the Homepage: Created 5-6 different block views and print them on the home page.
- Using of Carousel module where the images along with the content are auto scrolling.
- The challenging task was to create 2 separate carousel blocks, where the first one will have the top five contents of an organic group and the second carousel block to show the posts related to the corresponding groups in the former block.
- Customized the Recipient field in the Forward form (using Forward module) to make it an Auto complete field for usernames.
- Implemented Export to excel feature for a customized query result.
- Worked on the requirement of a dashboard page where all kinds of site statistics can be seen and export the report.
- Application was about creating groups and submitting posts into the groups.
- Organic groups module was the major feature of the application.
- 6 different types of posts, upload and view, related to specific groups.
- Voting API used for the posts where the users can rate the post, comment on the posts, rate the comments.