- Microsoft Access Database/Applications Developer with an expertise in a wide variety of development techniques involving extensive use of VBA, Macros, Structured Query Language (T - SQL), PL-SQL(Oracle) and custom data structures as well as a business analyst.
- Also, I have deep knowledge of migration of MS Access database to SQL and Oracle and a proven track record of developing and customizing Microsoft Access applications from scratch.
- I have solid experience in all phases of full life cycle development.
- Microsoft MS BI. Extensive Use of OCR system, like FineReader.
- I have a solid experience with data cleaning, data verification and data flows.
- I utilize Visio and Toad for data modelling.
- I utilize Power BI, like Power Query and Power Pivot.
- Advanced knowledge of, and experience using, Microsoft Access for database design and maintenance. All versions, including ADP and splits with SQL server back end. Extensive use of VBA, creating queries, reports, automating manual imports and outputs, creating charts and cross tab queries.
- Advanced knowledge of, and experience using Microsoft Excel: vlookups, hlooksup, pivot tables, functions like =SumIfs, DAX etc. Knowledge of PowerQuery and PowerPivot. Deep knowledge of VBA when developing forms and reports.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and SQL programming language as well as PL/SQL (Oracle)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products including but not limited to, Access, Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint
- Experience with manipulation/modifying data types to support system migration
- Experience using queries to perform various quantitative assessments and to create a common information view of data and disparate systems
- Experience building ad-hoc reports to support data analysis and inform system design
- Detail oriented with an expertise at data mining and analysis and project management skills
- Ability to efficiently and effectively diagnose problems and analyze resolution at a functional level
- Strong customer service orientation with the ability to work onsite with clients
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - both verbal and written
- Must be able to get to the point with clients, resolve issues and give advice in a brief concise manner
- Strong ability to problem solve and to collaborate with team members
Operating Systems: SAP CRM, Windows (Windows NT, 2000, XP, VISTA, Windows 7 Professional, Win 365), OS/2.
Application Development: Microsoft Access 2003-2013 (including design, queries, forms, macros, reports, and data exchange/linking with SQL Server and Oracle), scripting VBA within Microsoft tools such as Access, Excel and Word, ODBC to link applications), Delphi3, VB6, VB.NET, VisualInterdev6, FrontPage2003.
Database Systems: SQL Server2005, SQLServer2008, SQLServer2012, Oracle9i, Microsoft Access 97-2000-2003-2007 , 2010, T-SQL, views, stored procedures, triggers, integrity validation and business rules processing as well as extraction for reporting or migration.
Tools: /Applications Windows Office Tools (10+ years) Microsoft Project, ODBC (Including SQL platforms (SQL 2005-2012) and API based applications to extract/input data from SQL Server/Oracle, and ODBC based Microsoft Access applications where the database platform could vary.) Oracle Migration WorkBench, Crystal Reports, SQL Server 2005-2012, Reporting Services. SAS 4.1
Other Skills: SQL Server 2000-2005-2012 , MS Access (95-2013), Crystal reports XI, Excel2003-2013, PowerPoint2003-2013, MS Visio, SQL Server 2005-2012 (admin/design), VBA, RoboHelp, Visual InterDev 6.0, ASP3, VB6, Delphi3, Web design Visual Web Developer 2005, (FrontPage2003, Web Expressions), Adobe Photoshop CS.
Database developer, Data Analyst, Business Analyst
- Designed "RefreshServer" database from the scratch, with no available requirements.
- Got specifications for the project from the users' stories and listening to the needs for the reports to be developed.
- Started from design and development and completed by production version. At first the database was designed in MS Access 2013 and then after consideration it was split into the client-server application: The Front-End was in MS Access and the Back-end was in SQL SERVER 2012.
- Designed flowcharts, imported and exported flows, worked with data mapping, validated data, analyzed data flows. Heavily used macros and VBA code. Connection to SQL server was through ODBC. Also used pass-through queries. The database was used in a multi-user environment. Created also a lot of aggregate queries for the reporting purposes. Designed a lot of reports for KPI and tracking dates.
Application Developer, Business and Data Analyst
- Writing, Updating, Fixing SQL statements for INFO mortgage database (using Toad for Oracle 11.2)
- Creating PC validation Tools for IRS Forms (Excel vba, validation cycles)
- Using Black Night (and Passport) to run queries.
- Creating and editing Year End department reports, writing and editing SQL statements in Toad for Oracle
- Creating different MS Access databases as analytical tools.
- Working with B-Notice reports and creating analytical tools for that.
- Created a database to interface with Texport to fix a date format issue, automated the whole process.
- On a daily basis, fixing SQL queries issues, re-writing the code, and validating by the results.
- Fixing scrubs on a daily basis.
- Resolving discrepancies issues in SQL statements.
Business and Data ananalyst, Database Designer
- Worked on creating automation in MS Access 2007 to pull/process data. Make transition from Michigan to Arkansas dataflow.
- Worked in Visio defining Business and Data flows.
- Working with SQL server tables to link to, defining the fields required, securing the correct connection string and staging areas.
- Designing new databases, gathering new requirements and completing SDLC.
- Testing, SIT, UAT
- Documenting the design documentation and creating test cases.
- Deploying the complete packages to the Production.
Database developer, Database Analyst
- Worked on creating business user tools in MS Access 2013 to fix errors in a backlog records, drawn from SAP.
- Performed data analysis to clean up data, creating queries and automation routines.
- Creating reconciliation database and reports, from SAP CRM, heavy use of VBA (Excel-Access).
- Worked to create an end user database to analyze data pulled from Oracle and SAP CRM platforms. Presently Worked on Error Analysis and Reconciliation modules. Extensive use of VBA to automate reports generation. Worked on data architecture and business analytics. Created two new databases: Distributor and Customer Dashboards and Reporting modules for US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, to reconcile reports per months. Reporting has a lot of business logic behind the data.
HF Intrm Sec Analyst
- Worked on creating end user tools as well as user applications in MS Access and Excel to automate processes in HF division, including re-design, data validation, business analysis.
- Created EUC/Project Tracking application, from architecture to design implementation, to track all life cycles and milestones of Project timeline and development.
- Developed a number of reports, tracking and forecasting the dates and the % complete.
- Created embedded dashboards and analytical charts.
- Created activities tracking system, with version and issues control to keep track of design changes. Worked with Geneva accounting system on creating different reports.
- Have worked as PM Test group reports designer, with MS Access databases linked to Oracle for data source retrieval.
- Created pivot tables for data analysis.
- Created about 70 reports to be run on a daily basis from QC 9.2 and QC 10.0 for quality assurance. Linked MS Access to Oracle Quality center, created pivot tables for the Excel reports.
- Worked with Quality center 9.2 and 10.0 to run reports. Run batch files and Scheduler to schedule time for retrieving source data and processing data for the output reports.
- Have designed and developed “Request database application”, which provides for the Static Data Input, required for Quantum, namely for Bank Accounts and Instruments as a standalone database application, which performs data validation and executes automatic email notification of the application users upon the successful input and which has 15 different reports to control the entire input and validation process.
- Created eRequest (Dot Net version of Request database application), the front end is VS 2008 and the back end is SQL Server 2005.
- Created SOX Disbursement Application, which allows through ODBC connection to link to Quantum back end tables and to process data.
- Created Online Banking Database Application, to process reports from different online banking applications (User-Entitlements reports only). It was not completed, but worked fine as a RAD tool for further development purposes.
- Created project management tool (to follow up multiple projects and milestones), called “Project Monster”, it was mainly used for procurement purposes.
- Created Knowledge database (issue tracking database for Quantum related issues), which helped me to better track issues with Quantum.
- Was the primary contact for BRMedge application (installation and issues).
- Was the primary contact for CPMA application, and later on for Maximo (to create and follow up CPMAs as per requirements).