- Computer Science Graduate student with 3+ years of experience as a professional SQL/ETL Developer. Proficient with Informatica, Talend, SSIS, SSRS, SQL, T - SQL, DBMS, C++, Python, HTML5, CSS3
Tools: Informatica, Talend, Tableau, Visual Studio, Sharepoint, Excel Pivot Tables, MSBI-SSRS, SSIS
Databases: MySQL, SQL Server, DB2, Oracle, Postgres, Teradata, MongoDB, Hadoop/MapReduce
Others: OLTP/OLAP, DDL, DML, Joins, Stored Procedures, Functions, Agile Frameworks
- Used SSIS tools like Import and Export Wizard, Package Installation, and SSIS Package Designer
- Wrote T-SQL Queries, Dynamic-queries, sub-queries and complex joins for generating Complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, User-defined Functions and Views
- Build reports in Cognos and Tableau to develop customized reports based on client requests.
- Generated various Monthly, Quarterly, Bi-Yearly, Yearly reports by different type of reports using SSRS.
- Developed stored procedures, queries and views necessary to support SSRS reports
- Developed a quick and thorough understanding of MS SharePoint 2010 and JIRA.
- Developed and maintained ETL (Data Extraction, Transformation and Loading) mappings using SSIS to extract the data from SQL Server
- Designed ER diagrams and developed Data Models and mapped the data into database objects and involved in normalization of the database in OLAP
- Created functions to provide custom functionality as per the requirements to process the data
- Demonstrated proficiency in creating tables, indexes, views, triggers, and stored procedures with emphasis on efficiency
- Maintained complex T-SQL queries for Data analysis and Data extraction
- Developed Business Reports using SSRS and Design Dashboards, stories using Tableau