- 5 Years in Microsoft SQL Server
- 3 Years SQL Development
- 4 Years SSRS
- 2 Years SSIS
- 2 Years SSAS
- 1 Years in Database Administration
- SQL 2005, 2008, 2008 R2, SQL 2012, 2014
- Create database objects
- Work with data
- Modify data
- Troubleshoot and optimize
- Visual Studio,
- Integration Service
- SQL Server Management Studio
- Master Data Quality
- Master Data Service
- Tech Experience: T - SQL,,SSIS, SSRS, SSAS.
- Programming Languages Transact-SQL.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Data Extraction -
- Data Transformation
- Data Warehouse Design
- Deploy SSIS Solutions
- Master Data Services
- Microsoft Office: Excel, Access
- System backups
- System upgrades
- Data backup and retrieval
- Excellent communication skill
Report Developer and Printer Technician
Confidential - Miami, FL
- Reporting Services for Business Solutions and IT Processes.
- Support the reporting needs of the business by defining, developing, configuring and supporting reporting and analytics applications for internal and external usage
- Evaluate user requirements and identify the best source and delivery of the information requested by business users
- Repair and troubleshooting in Enterprise Copiers and Printers IT Install
- Managed all changes to the data models § Deployed changes to database o Worked with project and application teams § Ensured they comply with data quality standards, architectural guidelines and designs
- Creation of Tables Relationships, Stored Procedures CRUD: Create, Read, Update and Delete. Including Log Tables,
- Administrative Management Features of Users and Improved Query Performance
- Business Intelligence Processes.
- Analyze Business Requirements and translate into SSIS packages
Report Designer & Developer
- Created reports for Sales Dept.
- Conduct trial runs to produce desired information
- Test database, correct errors and make necessary modifications ·
- Designed Data Models
- Gathered business requirements § Created Relational/Transactional Databases § Created Data Marts
- Developed, tested and version controlled physical database changes
- Designed Multi-Dimensional Cubes
- Created Reports from Cubes
- Queried Cubes using SSAS
- Create and publish reports to Excel
Desktop Support & Back-up SQL Admin
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary.
- Research new technologies by attending seminars, reading trade articles, or taking classes, and implement or recommend the implementation of new technologies.
- Configure, monitor, and maintain virus protection software.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware. ·
- Design, configure, and test computer hardware, networking software and operating system software.
- Worked closely with SQL Server 2000 Administrator
- Maintained the health, performance and integrity of the database systems
- Responsible for database alerts, maintenance plans and scripts
- Responsible for back-ups