To obtain a position, that will allow me to utilize my knowledge and extensive experience in computer programming and demonstrate my analytical skills and creativity.
Knowledge of Relational Data Organization: MS SQL Server 2008 R2, Understanding of logical design and physical relational database design, integrity constraints application.
OVERVIEW OF JOB HISTORY:
Sr. Software Engineer
Confidential, Malvern, PA
- Projects include new development, modifications of existing modules and customization of the baseline product to meet specific client’s needs.
- Participate in all stages of development starting with writing of functional and technical specifications, coding, testing and troubleshooting.
- Personally developed stand - alone applications that include front end and back end processes with complex database functions, procedures and triggers.
- Higher Education Information (HEI) report generator for the Ohio colleges required by the Board of Regents - combination of UI and database logic using creation of new dynamic tables and functions.
- Learner Submission report for The Learner and Enrollment Reporting System (LERS) for Canadian colleges - extensive use of database functions and procedures.
- County Chargeback Reporting application - set of complex dynamic database procedures.
- Created business and financial applications, reports and processes including:
- Conversions to move data from the client’s legacy systems into SQL Server - database processes including DTS/SSIS packages with data transformation for initial data transfer following with the set of procedures to populate the baseline tables.
- Custom GPA calculation process - custom triggers, procedures and functions.
- Scholarship tracking system
- Comprehensive account reports - heavy database processing: views, procedures, functions
- Student financial statements
- Academic Transcripts
- Attendance roster
- People/Organization profile (front end dynamic reports)
- Participate in training of other team members.
Confidential, Newtown Square, PA
- Process to unify calls of drilldown datawindows and popup windows with their dynamic customization.
- Conversion program to change the datatype from "date" and "time" to "datetime" of datawindows previously painted in WATCOM throughout the application. ndependent application (executable) that is constantly running on the background of the main application to perform the update of the "secondary" software if changes were made in the "primary" one. the supporting application that creates links between objects from different Software Packages based upon user's choice.
Confidential, Plymouth Meeting, PA
- Involved in development and post-implementation maintenance of Customer data support system and Sales operation system.
- Personally design or take a significant part in the following applications developed with PowerBuilder 6.5 and Oracle 7.3 back-end:
- Support of customer data: interactive applications allow for maintenance of customer master and accounting information.
- Decoding of incoming EDI messages and populating Order Entry System with orders.
- Modified and enhanced PL/SQL background procedures to accept, verify and distribute data being received from FLEXI or TRACS Systems.
- Triggers to prevent user from permanent deleting of valuable information.
Confidential, Penn Valley, PA
- Designed, developed and maintained a set of applications to process patent search orders, billing and customer data maintenance in PowerBuilder5.0 and SQL SyBase Anywhere environment from initial conceptual design through client-specific enhancements.
- Designed a database structure and relationships:
- Database tables with referential integrity relationship and column's constraints and definitions.
- Triggers to prevent user from permanent deleting of specified information (with possibility to restore it or save to the external source (floppy or zip)).
- Participate in user education, training and routine system troubleshooting.