- Oracle certified associate with MS in Information Systems and 7 years of progressive experience in all phases of application development, ETL solutions, ERP implementation and Data Warehouse planning, development, testing, and implementation using Oracle and Microsoft tools.
- High proficiency in writing and tuning SQL / PLSQL codes, UNIX scripts along with designing front end using Oracle Forms and Reports and BI reporting tool.
- I am in search of a full time position as ETL/ Oracle developer to utilize my knowledge and experience effectively and efficiently.
- C++, C#, JAVA, UNIX Shell Scripting, SQL, PLSQL, SQL Advanced analytical functionsT - SQL
- Oracle Forms and Reports builder 10g, 11g, Oracle BI Publisher/XML Publisher, ODI, OBIEE, Oracle EBS 11i
- EXPLAIN PLAN, ASH, AWR reports, SQL tuning, Dynamic SQL, EXPDP, IMPDP, Materialized view, SQL Loader, UTL file, Partitioning, GTT
- MS SSMS, SSIS, SSRS, Microsoft Visual Studio, MS Office, MS ProjectMS VISIO
- TOAD, SQL*Plus, SQL Developer, MySQL Workbench
- TIDAL, CRONTAB, JIRA, IBM WATSON, ERWIN, ECLIPSE, Crystal Reports
- Oracle 10g, 11g, 12c, MS SQL server, MySQL, MS Access, Mongo DB
- Waterfall, AGILE scrum, XP, KANBAN, Spiral
Sr. Data Warehouse Program Analyst
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
- Created several Oracle and SQL server program units for Careman reporting and implementing business rules for Auditing, Monthly load process, ETL or algorithm changes in process.
- Updated and managed Careman Application (Oracle Forms and reports 11g) for Population Health team, managed data warehouse loading and reporting on SQL server 2012.
- Created SSIS package to automate all the monthly data warehouse refresh and monthly reports generation with parallel processing to save > 18 hours of processing for around 180 procedures and loads for 100+ Employer group.
- Created ETL design documents to support and standardize ETL development activity.
- Migrated Message broker ETL application (legacy system based on XML) to new SSIS processes and automated all 200+ messages for data loading and exporting across different databases.
- Optimized long running procedures using EXPLAIN PLAN, Bulk Load, materialized views and rewriting the logics to reduce processing time to almost 20% of the original time.
- Designed and developed SSIS process to automate all batch data loads (12 different load strategies with 3 procedures) using NAS drive and only 1 generic template for loading.
- Developed automated process for Roster management error reporting for files coming through EPIC.
- Designed and developed SSIS process to automate loading of all files for Business Object reporting that comes from Aurora’s vendors.
- Helped developing reports in MS SSRS 2012 and Business objects allowing Onsite nurses and Business leaders the ability to view analytical reports and data.
- Reduced the backlog task list by solving the adhoc requests coming from Service Management Suite.
- Tested execution of all ETL packages for data consistency using WinMerge and Red Gate.
- Prepared training documents, configuration and deployment script for moving message broker packages to QA and Production server for testing.
- Prepared change order documents for all implementation and implemented the changes on production environment.
- Gathered requirements from the department for LIMS (lab information management system).
- Improved whole process for information management and saved 12000 hours in delivery of results per year.
- Developed LIMS system on the server using Oracle Forms and Reports 10g with usage of complex procedures, functions, triggers, dynamic LOV, Alerts menu and packages with Oracle Database 10g as backend.
- LIMS contains 180+ Canvases, 64 reports, role based menus and secure role based login.
- Installed Oracle 10g, Oracle Forms and Reports 10g, SQL Developer on Microsoft server 2012 and configured all applications to interact with each other and run smoothly on client systems.
- Created adhoc analytical reports using advanced analytical functions in Oracle to see trends and patterns in the result data for the researchers.
- Developed a batch loading module for LIMS to load the data directly into database and update the tables with recommendation values using cursors to reduce the data entry efforts substantially.
- Prepared training documents and trained the client to use the tool.
- Handled PL/SQL Compile-Time, Runtime Errors, and Debugging of stored procedure for business logic modification.
- Used various best practices for better performance of the tool at database server side and Forms and Reports development modules.
- ETL project for College of Business and Admissions office to load legacy data into Oracle DB, cleaning it to integrate with Tableau.
- Created reports for visual representation on admissions data with SQL which was used in Tableau.
- Performed requirement gathering, prepared URD and SRS for development.
- Involved in the designing of data model with all required joins naming conventions and performed data normalization.
- Implemented Backoffice operations on database using SSIS and Oracle Packages for ETL.
- Developed SQL Loader control programs and PL/SQL validation scripts to transfer CSV and XML file data into oracle database and Oracle Applications base tables.
- Helped creating complete ETL documentation of mappings, workflows, parameters, and business processes.
- Worked on Client-Server application development using Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, PL/SQL, advance analytical functions (Dense rank, Lag, Lead, Percent rank, aggregate functions), SQL *PLUS, TOAD and SQL*LOADER.
- Performed SQL tuning by rewriting the queries and using Indexes, materialized view, partitions etc.
- Scheduled UNIX scripts using Crontab and TIDAL to run load scripts with PLSQL packages to clean the data and monitored the log files.
- Extensively used Forms module, Menu module, PLSQL Libraries, Object libraries and built-ins to maintain consistency in design of tool, dynamic LOV, Alerts menu, security roles, complex result report for client in both excel and pdf format.
- Effectively made use of Table Functions, Indexes, Table Partitioning, Analytical functions throughout the project.
- Involved in implementing ERP system using Oracle EBS and Oracle Forms and Reports 11g. Used BI publisher extensively to design interactive reports and Invoices.
- Involved in implementing Order to Cash (O2C) cycle and P2P cycle on Oracle EBS.
- Developed various reports ‘Customer Statement of Account’, ‘Core Debit memo’ and AR Invoice Report.
- Involved in Forms personalization, updating procedures, functions, triggers, and packages for validation and loading of data into target table based on the current requirement.
- Designed and developed various custom packages triggers and forms.