- To obtain a challenging position and further apply my knowledge of business analysis, technology, leading practices, engineering and management to improve efficiency, customer satisfaction, and profitability of both my organization together with those associated with it and to continue the perpetual process of learning and skills enhancement.
- Extensive experience in analyzing and documenting business requirements and system functional specifications including use cases.
- Experience in working with Web Technologies, HTML, XML, Content management, Report design.
- Experience in developing wireframes, storyboards and screen designs.
- Excellent knowledge in the analysis, design, and re - engineering of system applications and business processes, using established system analysis, business and system process design, research, and implementation methodologies, diagramming data and process mapping, applying Unified Modeling Language (UML), and the implementation of performance measures.
- Experience in Tableau Administration/development and architecture.
- Extensive Tableau Experience in Enterprise Environment and Tableau Administration.
- Experience includes technical support, troubleshooting, report design and monitoring..
- Experience in creating SQL queries from scratch, and modify/enhance existing SQL queries.
- Practical understanding of OLAP (cubes) and Enterprise Data Warehousing methodologies and concepts, including star, snowflake data models and have implemented BI on top of them
- Experience extracting and manipulating data from relational databases with advanced SQL, stored procedures, ETL tools.
- Experience working with Business Intelligence tools like DOMO, Business Objects (BO), Micro strategy, Tableau, OBIEE.
- Experience working with Oracle, MS SQL server, Redshift, Greenplum, SNOWFLAKE and Teradata.
- Very strong in data visualization and dashboard building using guided analytics.
- Experience in data extraction, manipulation, and presentation experience
- Experience with advanced MS Excel features like Vlookups, Pivot Charts/Tables and formulas
- Adept in written correspondence, reports, implementation requirements, project status reports, oral presentations with PowerPoint etc.
- Self-starter and ability to adapt by learning new things quickly.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and can perform well both independently and as a team player.
- Experience working with testing tools like Quality center, Jira and Rally tools.
- Extensive experience in acting as a liaison between client and IT department to relate expectations, oversee progress, and resolve conflicts. Adept at reducing development costs and providing traceability of projects.
- Ability to quickly master new concepts/applications & identify operational deficiencies and system improvements. Strongly self-motivated, willing to assume responsibilities & very detail oriented. Excellent at communication, analysis & presentation.
Operating Systems: Linux, UNIX, MAC OS, Windows XP/Vista/7
Software Packages: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project), Rational Rose.
Programming Languages: HTML, SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL,SOQL SCALA,Python
Database Servers: MS Access, Oracle 9i/10g,SQLserver,Postgessql,greenplum,MEMSQL,SNOWFLAKE cloud.Amazon redshift.
Processes/Technologies: Agile and waterfall
BI Tools: DOMO,BO, OBIEE, Tableau 8,9,10.1.7, QLIK view, Microstrategy
Bi Data Analytics Engineer
- Worked on Confidential IPTV by finding insights in the underlying data related to Voice,STB and DVR devices and build visualizations on top of it by using SNOWFLAKE,MEMSQL,Amazon S3 and tableau.
- Worked on Tableau Platform across GE.by Administering tableau server, maintenance, upgrades and automation etc.
Senior BI Consultant
- Implemented marketing Analytics for Brocade Digital marketing team using DOMO, Salesforce, marketo.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
- Implemented data warehouse and designed reporting framework and for Confidential using Tableau, SQlserver, Salesforce, Eloqua, Talend etc.
- Worked on YouTube, Google apps control panel and Google analytics products to build rich visualizations and find insights in underlying data using tableau and Oracle.