- Over 7+ years of IT experience in SQL Developer with experience in building complex scripts and queries for designing, testing, development and maintenance of databases. I am also experienced in data analysis and reports. Though I am more experienced working with MS SQL Server 2000/ 2005/ 2008 R2/2012, I am quite efficient working with MySQL and Oracle. I am also conversant with Web Development.
- Strong skills in T - SQL, PL SQL, SSRS and SSIS.
- Excellent hands on experience in creating, updating and maintaining SQL database objects like tables, stored procedures, views, indexes, triggers and functions.
- Expert in writing TSQL queries using joins and sub queries in SQL server.
- Proficient in planning and implementation database administration activities like backup/restore procedures and disaster recovery plans for production Servers.
- Migrated MS SQL Server 2000 databases to MS SQL Server 2012 over Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008.
- Design, develop, configure and deploy custom reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and utilizing complex SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Excellent grasp of data warehousing concepts and such processes as extracting, transforming and loading (ETL).
- Experience in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) to populate data from various data sources and created packages for different data loading operations.
- Create batch files for substantial number of records to copy, delete, move and rename file.
- Experience in building applications using PHP and VBScript based on client specifications.
- Experience in Oracle platform. Write PL/SQL code according to specifications and requirements. Perform troubleshooting and bug-fixing of PL/SQL packages.
- Able to identify and resolve intricate problems.
- Ability to meet deadlines, and produce effective results, while working both independently and in teams.
- Maintain positive communications and working relationships at all business levels.
Operating System: MS Windows 95/98/2000/2003/ XP/2008, MAC OS X
RDBMS: MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 R2/2012, MySQL Workbench, Oracle, MS Access
BI Tools: SSRS, SSIS, Tableau
Microsoft Office Tools: Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint, Access
IDE Tools: Dreamweaver, PhotoShop, Eclipse, Visual Studio, Xcode, Flash
CMS: WordPress, Drupal
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Maintain corporate database using SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012 and MySQL
- Write complex T-SQL queries (Functions, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views)
- Troubleshoot queries and procedures
- Created new reports from the scratch for new requirements and modified some of the existing reports using SSRS.
- Generated complex custom reports as per member requirements
- Scheduled reports to refresh and run on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Troubleshoot reports; resolved and analyzed errors with connection, access, publishing and exporting reports
- Use SSIS package to import, export or transform data.
- Build complex SSIS packages based on project requirement to transform data from flat file to database and vice versa using components like Script Task, Execute SQL Task, For Each Loop, and Data Flow Task.
- Troubleshoot existing packages
- Write ASP/PHP scripts to create applications
- QA and troubleshoot existing scripts
- Maintaining the web apps and other applications
- Integrate and maintain APIs using JSON and PHP
- Troubleshoot various ASP/PHP scripts and database related issues.
- Work with JIRA and Confluence
- Create tools using C#
- Build Tableau Dashboards with interactive views, trends and drill downs along with user level security.
- Manage backup and restore operations for proprietary and mission critical data.
- Monitor performance and manage parameters to provide fast query responses to front-end users.
- Assisting on designing, planning, and managing the data migration process
- Develop best practice, processes, and standards for effectively carrying out data migration activities.
- Establish the need of users by monitoring user access and security logs of SQL Server.
- Control and restrict access permissions and privileges of SQL Server.
- Determine conceptual design for a planned database implementation.
- Used PGP to encrypt and decrypt files and upload to SFTP using public and private keys.
- Monitor and maintain the SFTP access to the servers and users.
User Experience Analyst
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Responsible for website testing.
- Updated content and modified graphics using Drupal 7.
- Designed web page using InDesign for department landing page and detailed content pages.
- Create, maintain and troubleshoot MySQL and PL SQL queries.
- Develop applications based on PHP
- Experience in building websites using Flash and jQuery
- Perform detailed test designs using based on project specifications
- Experience in writing test cases and executing manual tests.
Environment: MySQL, Oracle, MS Access, PHP, Flash, jQuery, Dreamweaver, PhotoShop, Eclipse, Windows 2003, MAC OS X
- Handled web and network security issues, network traffic analysis, intrusion prevention cryptography and encryption.
- Maintained network operating systems including Installs and Configuration.
- Trained Team to identify, develop, implement and maintain security standards.
- Protected and maintained data on the computer system within the organization.
Environment: Java, C