- I began my tech career when I joined the Staples Easy Tech team in 2013 where I quickly rose to the level of Certified Technician as I began to excel in both hardware and software troubleshooting. During this time I was also enrolled at Daytona State collage with a major in Computer Science.
- After having reached the limit of what I could learn from the Staples team, I started a new position at the Confidential . Here, I quickly picked up on all the Subway software and identified room for improvement.
- This is when I began developing an automated critical recovery program in Visual Studio that has been adopted by the entire support center and is currently in the initial pilot phase in the field with global release date.
- During development, I quickly picked up on agile application development, localization, source control, TFS and sprint planning while overseeing the success of the project from start to finish.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Agile Application Development
- Team Foundation Server
- Performed in store and on site repairs on client's personal and work computers.
- Repairs ranged from virus removal, to reimage, to hardware component replacement.
- Conceived and developed an automated critical recovery program in C#/.NET, SQL stored procedures and Visual Studio that provided franchisees in the field with no technical experience a solution set up a new Subway system during a critical failure of their previous system.
- Utilized TFS for source control, tasking and sprint planning, and followed the agile development cycle.
- Maintain all documentation (flowchart, wireframe, release notes).
- Critical recovery program installed and utilized endpoint to perform software download, installed and configured all prerequisites and Subway software, backed up and restored the required SQL databases and properly configured all peripherals for a complete set up. Included localization for all languages supported and is being deployed to over 40,000 systems in the field.
- Provide continued maintenance and development of critical recovery program.
- Awarded the Technology Innovation Award for development of the critical recovery program.