- Business oriented Data Analyst with industry experience in Facilities Management. Professional expertise includes data extraction, data manipulation and report generation.
- 2+Years of experience with Data mining and analysis.
- Ability to understand client requirements and present them with the data required for business decisions.
- Well versed in the concepts of relational databases.
- Able to work effectively within a team environment and understand the importance of project deadlines.
Databases: Oracle 9i, MS Access, SQL Server Management studio.
Programming Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, ASP.NET, XHTML, HTML, and CSS.
Other Tools: SAS, Visio, Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Working in - house for RiteAid Corporation.
- Validation and Quality Control of Data using SQL, Access and Excel.
- Creating reports for data analysis on daily basis.
- Provide Support for the existing client data updates using SQL.
Confidential - Shippensburg, PA
- Assisting the Web developer at Confidential
- Helping the department to maintain and update the school website
- Working with Ektron Content Management System to maintain the University website
Confidential - Houston, Texas
- Worked for the Smart Meter’s Project at Center Point Energy Houston, TX
- Analyzed the previous data of the company an and created new database system for the project
- Used SQL Server 2008 to developed the database
- Created reports using MS Access Database 2010
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Developed a system to automate Teaching Assistants’ schedule using MS Access
- A Peer Mentor - helping and assisting other Teaching Assistants
- Tutor students and conduct study groups for MS Excel and Access
- Grade assignments and help students with their home work