To be a part of the challenging team which strives for the better growth of the organization and which explores my potential and provides me with the opportunity to enhance my talent with an intention to be an asset to the organization.
- More than 5 years relevant experience in IBM maximo (version 6.2, 7.5 and 7.6) as maximo system administrator and developer.
- Working knowledge of Maximo Integration framework (MIF).
- Good knowledge about maximo configuration (Creation of Sets, Organizations, Sites, GLAccounts, Chart of Accounts, Escalations, Cron tasks and Adding new domains etc.).
- I have sound knowledge on the functionalities of different modules of Maximo.
- I have worked on security configurations.
- I have worked on application designer, Database Configuration and Migration manager.
- Good knowledge in SQL and PL/SQL Developer.
- Working knowledge in Testing (SIT and UAT Environments), Coding and Documentation.
- Experience of working in production support.
- Analysis of customer user load, number of users at peak load and accordingly decide on the infrastructure required for installing websphere and maximo.
- I have good knowledge of installation of Websphere application server and Maximo.
- I have worked on installation of maximo fix pack and hot fixes.
- Good knowledge of clustering of websphere application server, Queue configuration and Load balancing.
- I have sound knowledge of building EAR files and deploying EAR files.
- I have worked in deployment in websphere and regular monitoring of application in websphere and troubleshooting issues.
- I do keep all my works in proper documents for future .
Tools: IBM Maximo(version 7.5),SQL Developer, SQL LoaderWebsphere Application Server, ETL (Informatica)
Domain Experience: Enterprise Asset Management(Maximo)
Administrator and Production Support
- Installing Websphere application server.
- Monitoring Application server in Websphere
- Build EAR file an deploy EAR in Websphere
- Resolution of incidents which include mainly data fix, configuration changes
- Configure and support escalation and cron tasks.
Developer and Administrator
- Installation of Websphere and Maximo
- PL/SQL development for analyzing the source data
- Verification of the data before passing it to Maximo Integration Framework
- Data mapping from source Confidential & Confidential production data to the Maximo Asset management 7.5 application version.
- Interface designing based on the mapped entities on the Maximo integration framework.
- Migrating the data from source Confidential & Confidential legacy system to the Maximo Asset management 7.5 application version using MIF (Maximo Integration Framework).
- Maximo configuration.
- Production support
- Movement of bulk data from external files into the Oracle Database.
- Mapping of source entity with the target entity based on the data mapping logic and maximo functionality.
- Creating sessions and workflows for data movement.
- Analyzing the log files to detect the errors and rectify them.
- To understand the basic concepts about SQL/PLSQL and UNIX and programming languages (like JAVA).