- Graduate student coupled with strong experience of ETL processes to support data conversion, data migration and data consolidation.
- Proficient in complex data collection and data visualization using advanced SQL, RDBMS knowledge across database platforms and BI tools like Tableau, Excel.
- Superior presentation and organizational skills combined with a proven ability in problem solving, business data modeling, attention to detail and accuracy, and skill to work in a cross functional team.
Languages: C++, Java, VB, SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, R
Databases: My SQL, MS Access, Oracle 11g, SQL Server 2008
Reporting/ Analytical Tools: MS Excel (Advanced), SAS E - Miner, BOARD, Tableau
Management/Planning Tools: SAP, MS Visio, Bizagi Modeler, MS Project, ARIS Simulator
Project Management: SDLC, Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, RUP
Data Mining Techniques: Clustering, Naïve Bayes, Decision Tree, Logistic Regression, Neural Networks
Jr. Data Analyst
- Interpreted data and analyzed results using statistical techniques and provided ongoing reports.
- Acquired data from primary or secondary data sources and maintained database systems.
- Built SQL complex queries for accessing and extracting data from MySQL.
- Constructed dashboard and ad-hoc reports Excel and Tableau .
- Analyzed issues for updating database and expedited 35% of data processing time.
- Environment: MS Excel, My SQL, SQL Server, MS PowerPoint, Tableau
- Managed maintenance and development of support practices and IT documentation.
- Worked with support team in identifying issues and recommending solutions.
- Performed day-to-day network maintenance such as ensuring adequate file server space, virus detection and performing network backups.
- Conducted research and reporting including recommendations or proposals for action.