- Highly versatile IT Professional with experience in multifaceted environments demanding strong analytical, organizational, technical, and interpersonal skills.
- Detail - oriented and resourceful in completing projects.
- Able to work independently or in teams.
- Able to multi-task effectively.
- Committed to superior customer service.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent research, internet, and PC skills.
- Microsoft Windows (Client versions: XP thru 10), Microsoft Windows Server, Linux/Unix
- Report and ETL Development/Scripting: SQL Server (SSRS, SSIS, SSMS)
- Integrated Development Environment: Visual Studio using SQL Server Data Tools and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Other Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, WinAutomation, BIRT, Sisense (limited) HP-proprietary
- Microsoft Office Products: Excel, Visio, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Defect Tracking Software: MantisBT, Zendesk
- Other: SharePoint, BizTalk & BizTalk 360, Oracle SQL Developer, MySQL Workbench, SQuirreL SQL Client
- Working knowledge of Agile project management, HL7 standards, and HIPAA standards
- SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Sybase, MS Access, HP Relational/Network DBMS Products
- SQL/Transact-SQL, Visual BASIC, C# (limited), Meta/Markup (XML, HTML), HP-proprietary
- Specialized in enterprise-level reporting and automation for a wide range of healthcare products and interfaces. This included Engagement Center products, Results Routing, and Health Information Exchange (HIE).
- Helped design and bring to production inContact reporting database (built on SQL Server platform) to support Engagement Center activities.
- Created numerous external reports for Engagement Center clients, and other internal reports for auditing and project management.
- Key partners included Bon Secours Health System, local/regional medical practices, and federal agencies (Department of Defense, Social Security Administration, Veterans Administration).
- Provided operations support for internal and client-facing healthcare applications and interfaces. Primary focus was Results Routing, Health Information Exchange (and its client web-based portal), and other production interfaces to Bon Secours.
- Created numerous internal automated status reports, and on-demand reports for Helpdesk activities, Results Routing statistics, and HIE transaction activity.
- Supported Medical Home Information System which involved development of patient treatment plans and creation of 56-page manual.
- Created and maintained other key documentation including numerous Visio diagrams.
- Consulting and Project Management
- Analyzed and determined customer needs, and proposed solutions.
- Provided migration assistance and conducted high availability assessments.
- Served as a dedicated on-site consultant for a major value-added reseller to hospitals.
- Managed team of database lab engineers developing software for relational and network database products.
- System and Sales Support
- Specialized in database management products and reporting tools.
- Provided technical phone-in assistance to customers and field engineers.
- Performed on-site problem resolution.
- Installed and updated system software.
- Provided technical pre-sales and post-sales system support for customers in mission critical environments.
- Worked with sales to configure hardware and software to meet customer needs.
- Customer and Internal Training
- Taught a wide array of classroom and on-site courses to customers and field engineers.
- Developed training and supporting documentation.