- 7 years of experience in Reports, Packages development, analysis, design and testing and implementation.
- 3 years of coding experience in multiple languages like C#, VB Script, VB 6.0.
- Having extensive working experience on SSRS, SSIS, SQL and having knowledge in Cube designing in SSAS.
- Good experience in designing the complete data ware housing solution including implementation of BI technology in achieving better Reporting.
- Experience in extracting the data from heterogeneous sources, transforming and loading (ETL) process using SQL Server 2012/2008/2005 Integration Services.
- Experience in creating SSIS Packages with various Tasks and Containers in SSIS Control flow for Data Cleansing
- Proven proficiency at Data Transformations like Lookup, Derived Column, Conditional Split, Sort, Data Conversion, Union All, Merge Join and OLEDB Command to load data into SQL Server destination.
- Experience in SSIS packages execution, Applying security and deploying packages to servers.
- Experience in creating configurations files, log files, error handling, Check points etc. for SSIS Packages.
- Experience in creating the Jobs for the SSIS Packages as per the business requirement using SQL Server agent.
- Experience in developing Tabular, Matrix, Ad - hoc Reports and charts using SQL Server 2012/2008 /2005
- Experience and knowledge in testing Data Quality using the tool IFL.
- Proficient in using databases SQL Server 2012/2008/2005 , SQL programming i.e., views, Stored Procedures and Packages, understanding on Indexes, performance tuning.
- Experience in Production Support including deployment and migration activities from Development through Testing in production environment.
- Analyzing and fine tuning the complex SQL queries which we use in Reports and SSIS Packages.
- Can play the role as a Team leader and can maintain the team with good coordination with the team members.
- Strong & Active team player, flexible to adopt new technologies and environment, Posses excellent understanding, grasping, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Hands on experience in leading teams and developing C# .NET, ASP.NET coding
- Excellent problem solving skills.
BI TOOLS: SSIS 2012, 2008, 2005
REPORTING TOOLS: SSRS 2012, 2008, 2005
DATABASES: SQL Server 2012,2008,2005,2000
DOMAIN KNOWLEDGE: Banking, Health Management Services, Insurance, CPG, Judiciary.
Environment: SSIS, SSRS, SQL 2012, TFS
- Collect the requirements from the clients and doing the initial step of documentation.
- Prepare the technical and business documents and getting sign-off from the client.
- Build DB structure and table attributes as per the requirement documents.
- Build SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages as per the requirements to load data from files to staging and then applying business rules.
- Create SQL server Agent jobs and schedule the jobs to load data on a regular basis.
- Build the Stored Procedure, Functions and views which are required for the process.
- Analyze the execution plan of queries and stored procs to create indexes.
- Fine tune the queries for getting faster results.
- Major step of the process is creating reports to generate EPDL files.
Environment: SSIS, SSRS, SQL 2012, TFS
- Design reports for the existing data according to the levels of services.
- Build reports in excel for immediate purpose, doing the cosmetic changes and delivering the client.
- Apply the enhancements to the existing reports in Medcompass.
- Loading data from various OLTP databases to staging and cleansing the data using business rules.
- Define the required dimensions and facts for the DataMart and design them.
- Create SSIS packages to load data and schedule them on a regular basis.
- Analyze the execution plan, verify more dense points and create required indexes.
Environment: SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, .NET, SQL 2012, MS-ACCESS 2012, TFS
- Creating Tables, Views, and Stored procedures.
- Optimizing queries.
- Creating and scheduling jobs in SQL server.
- Pulling data from other databases and importing to SQL Server
- Extensively used ETL Components to Extract Data from Different Sources
- Using design documents and mapping documents developed dtsx packages.
- Created templates to save the time in developing the packages.
- Created UNIT test cases and prepared technical specifications for SSIS packages.
- Implemented CDC Techniques.
- Writing stored procedures and T-SQL.
- Applying standards like logging check points, and package configurations.
- Involved in deployment.
Environment: SSIS, SSRS, SQL 2012, MS-ACCESS 2012, TFS
- Analyzing the existing reports in CSW, CCW Applications.
- Exploring the data of reports in DataMarts.
- Checking with the Mainframe team for the verification of correct data.
- Creating and doing the amendments in SSIS packages to load the data in datamarts for reports.
- After data verification process is done and got approval from architect, redesigning the reports in SSRS which are existing in MS-ACCESS.
- Communicating with End Users regarding their Requirements if any changes needed
- Providing security to the reports depending on the department.
- Deploying the reports in report server and verifying with the users.
Developer cum Lead.
Environment: SSIS, SSRS, SQL 2008, PVCS
- Coordinate with Client in gathering requirement and share the work among team members.
- Design and Develop reports using SSRS and including the features whatever users are requesting.
- Take the responsibility and ownership of the tasks which are assigned.
- Understand and analyze the client requirements
- Design and Develop ETL’s using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) as per the requirements that are provided by the client.
- Apply the enhancements in the reports i.e. .rdl file (SSRS).
- Developing the Stored Procedure and Functions as per the requirements that are provided by the client.
- Testing the reports and T SQL Code to satisfy all the requirements / instructions provided in TSG Service Now Tool.
- Fixing the issues that are occurred at any phase.
- Timely Completion of Assignments with Quality.
- Deliver the assignments in a timely manner and follow set standards and procedures.