- Talented Data Analyst with over 10 years - experience in design, architecture, data modeling, and business analytics
- Extensive experience in Oracle and Microsoft database platforms, with expertise in SQL standards, and PL/SQL, as well as cursors and modules.
- Strong knowledge of data warehousing, including Extract, Transform, and Load Processes.
- Talented analytical thinker, proficient at identifying and resolving technical problems.
- Proven track record managing all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from requirements gathering to production implementation.
Languages: Java, C++, C#, SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL, Perl, Python, R, Ruby, VB, VB.Net, XML, HTML, Shell Scripting
Databases: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Allbase/Image, MS Access
Tools: Tableau, TOAD, SQL Developer, Rational Clear Case, Informatica, SAS Dataflux, Microsoft SSMS, SSRS, SSIS, Power BI, HP Quality Manager
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Senior Data / Business Analyst
- Work directly with client as focal point to establish design parameters for cell phone billing system.
- Knowledgeable in all phases of database development, including mapping, designing, configuring, implementing, testing, and post-launch support.
- Oversees 3-member team that created and integrated credit card pricing engine.
- Maintain database, including creating and modifying tables, monitoring traffic, and importing and synchronizing data.
- Create and maintains automation Java tools for database importing.
- Research and find data anomalies in production databases.
- Create Reports in Tableau
- Manage production change control system.
- Manage software releases, requirements gathering, test data creation, and production implementation
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Lead Database Analyst
- Migrated legacy system data into IBM DB2 that customer service and sales representatives could access for wide range of services.
- Managed team of analysts creating database migration in Informatica.
- Tuned ETL mappings and SQL queries to improve system performance.
- Created multiple programs to ensure correct data transfer and communications between Allbase database and IBM DB2.
- Managed reports within Business Objects.
- Develop data models and other data documents such as data flow diagrams, ERDs, and Process flow diagrams.
Test Data Analyst
- Worked with testing teams to create data sets for testing application roll out.
- Wrote and implemented T-SQL module to create test data set from production databases within the company.
- Support and develop ETL code using SSIS
- Managed and loaded databases in test environments.