- More than five years of SQL Server database administration experiences for NT environments. Over nine years of IT working experiences with a proven background of technical problem solving. A self - motivated, responsible, and reliable team player with a set of very strong technical skills.
Operating System: Windows 98/2000/2003/2008-64 Bit/XP/Win7
Database: SQL 2000, SQL 2005, Sybase 10.5, 12.5
Packages: VS 2005, VS 2008,MS Office, Serena, Citrix, VMware, Enterprise Architect, Appeon 5.0, VSS
Languages: PowerBuilder(8.0, 9.0, 10.0,10.5,11.5,12.5), VB.Net, VB, ASP.NET, C,C++, FTP Scripts
Application Server: EAServer 5.1, 6.2, 6.3, IIS6,7
Senior Software Consultant
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
- Installation & Configuration of PowerBuilder, Visual Studio, EAServer & MSSQL to deferent environments (DEV, DEP, SIT, INT, UAT & Production)
- Involve with deployment team to deployment application to different environments
- Take care of the Database design and implementation. Support application by creating Tables, Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes, Triggers, Rules, Defaults and functions
- Implement and maintain database security (create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges).
- Involve in database tuning and performance monitoring and periodically shrink The Mdf & Log Files.
- Prepare ERD (Entity Relationship diagram) after each production release.
- Periodically refresh development and testing environments with latest data and store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements
- Work with DR Team to implement disaster recovery for AMOS\CMOS applications (Yearly once).
- Setup and maintain system related documents and standards.
- Support to production & UAT applications.
- Involve with full cycle of SDLC such as design, coding, implementation, Testing (Sit, Regression & unit testing)
Senior Software Engineer
- Analyzed user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time
- Involved with migration team to migrate ATP application to PowerBuilder.
- Consulted with customers about software system design.
- Analyzed information to determine, recommend, and plan computer specifications and layouts, and peripheral equipment modifications.
- Recommend technical feasibilities and solutions.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Written supporting documents for projects developed and tested
- Ultimately led and mentored a 3 member team by providing subject matter expertise on production system to in house development team
Senior Software Engineer
- Analyzed and evaluated user requirement for software solutions.
- Involved to determine, plan computer specifications and layouts, and peripheral equipment modifications.
- System is used to provide timely and accurate information on air quality at the United State, Coordinated between onsite and offshore teams to ensure efficient solutions delivery
- Worked with Design, develop and manage software project & involve in unit testing.
- Team player of 3 member development team and provided software solution
- Conferred with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces
- Coordinated between onsite and offshore teams to ensure efficient solutions delivery
- Modified existing software to correct errors or deliver the requested enhancements.
- Involved in unit testing & SIT.
- Part of 6 member development team by providing subject matter expertise on software system.
- Involved in understanding business needs, analyzing the requirements and conceptualizing technical solutions
- Modified existing system to deliver the requested enhancements.
- Worked independently to provide support for production environment & maintain the system.