Programming Languages: C#, SQL, Intermediate Python, Core Java
Web - Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
Platform: Windows 7, Windows XP, MAC
IDE’s: Visual Studio 2010, Visual Studio 2013, Eclipse, Atom
Software Programming Intern
Confidential, Fremont, CA
- Set up of Jenkins to configure KukusCorner and Goodcatcher applications to automate the process of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
Senior Software Engineer
- Analysed requirements from client, prepared estimates, determined requirement specifications, created prototypes, and developed technical specification documents.
- Accomplished change requests and demands on time using MVC.
- Developed HR process for recruitment count, employee billing, traveling claims, and reimbursement records.
- Programmed by Repository Pattern and Database First Approach.
- Devised CRUD operations in JqGrid and web grid which made UI attractive.
- As a result of successfully completing project, promoted to Sr. Software Engineer after one year.
- Designed address book application using JTable in Java and performed CRUD operations with Oracle 10g.
- Designed a blog where user can sign in and post blog posts as well as ‘Like’ and ‘Comment’ on other posts on blog.
- Hosting this blog on Google App Engine.
- Developed Authenticated System for users to register and sign in then create posts.