- Good Knowledge on Linux (Ubuntu, Red Hat)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and project simultaneously
- Good Knowledge on Google Docs and Google Sheets.
- Sound Knowledge on various concepts of Data Warehousing
- Experienced in writing SQL queries
- Informatica Powercenter Data Integration (ETL): worked on sales data to perform data integration i.e. Sales and Marketing calculations used in reporting were not accurate and the following tables need to be analyzed and new calculations need to be formulated. The Database used in this project is Oracle 11g express edition.
- Worked on Informatica Powercenter (Data Integration) and learned about ETL designing, creating sessions and scheduling workflows.
- Design and developed complex ETL mappings making use of transformations like Source Qualifier, Expression, Filter, Joiner, router, aggregator, lookup, Update Strategy Transformations etc.
- Learned how to create Domain, Node, Services and different functionalities of Informatica Powercenter Administrator Console.
- Documents mappings, technical, business specifications and functional needs to fulfill the existing requirements.
- Tested the ETL by performing Unit testing, Smoke testing, Functional testing, Referential integrity testing etc. to validate and harmonize the data so that it can be used for reporting needs .
Databases: MySQL, MS Access, Oracle SQL Developer.
Programming Languages: C/ C++, SQL, HTML.
ETL/Data analysis: Informatica power center Data Integration 9.6/9.5/9.0/, SSIS, SSRS, statistical analysis, Data flux, Oyster ER.
BI tools: Tableau 10.0, COGNOS
Big Data Tools: Alteryx, Trifacta, Paxata.
Data preparation tools: Talend Data preparation, DQ analyzer, Google refine etc.
Microsoft: MS word, MS Excel (Pivot tables, Lookups, Macros, VBA), MS PowerPoint.
Cloud Technologies: AWS, good knowledge of using GIT repositories.
Graduate Research Assistant
Confidential, Little Rock
- Managed iCDO student data and understand how information is gathered, used, stored, interpreted.
- Evaluate Raw data quality and takes necessary action for any data quality issues.
- Created reports and dashboards using EXCEL to get insights on iCDO Admission process.
- Compiled data Using Excel to create reports to find the revenue generated by iCDO and created lineage of how data was collected, cleansed, compiled and reported.
- Used Pivot tables to list unique records and create dashboards for students registered for different courses, analyzing the inventory usage of iCDO etc.
- Assists the Data Analytics team with executing, validating and assembling organized analytics to meet compliance and to create value out of financial data that drives businesses.
- Troubleshoot and solve complex data quality issues like incompleteness and inconsistency in data entered in database using DQ Analyzer or other data preparation tools.
- Research and comparative study on Big Data tools like Alteryx, Trifacta, and Paxata, depending on their functionality, processing time, cost, availability etc. with an aim to recommend the most relevant tool to meet UA Little Rock iCDO requirements.
- Prepare in - depth reports, biographical profiles, and briefing materials of iCDO enrolled students
- Created Metrics to support transparency in data which makes it easy to interpret the relevant tool.
- Presented Research findings, status reports and assisted with collecting user feedback to improve the processes and/or tools .
Tools: Used: SQL Developer, MS EXCEL, DQ Analyzer, Alteryx, Trifacta, Paxata
- Managed and updated student data who are enrolled in Electronics and computer science department.
- Collected and validated the data using regular expressions to avoid incompleteness, inconsistency in the dataset.
- Tried to remove data quality issues and reduce losses by introducing Data Quality management framework.
- Assisted in offering the support to other personnel who were required to access and analyze the data.
- Provides support with general administrative and data entry task
Tools: Used: MS Excel, Talend Data Preparation, DQ Analyzer