A challenging growth oriented position, which provides opportunities for advancement as well as utilizes my technical expertise and work skills.
MAIN AREAS OF STRENGTH:
- Strong Design & Program Management capabilities
- Shell programming
- Testing & Maintenance skills
- Ability to learn faster
Database: Oracle 8.x/7.x, MS Access 7.x
Tools: Developer 2000 (Forms 5.0/4.5, Reports 3.0/2.5), SQL* DBA, SQL* Loader, SQL* Report Writer
OS: Unix Bell (7.0), Sco Unix (Shell Programming), Windows - 95/98
Hardware: Pentium Pcs, RISC 4000(68030 Based), IBM Pcs.
Confidential, Huntington, NYPL/SQL Developer
- Implemented application to meet the requirement of enduser.
- Maintaining the data flow in an
- Oracle 8 Database, through the network traffic.
- Generating reports through PL/SQL and Pro*C 1.2. At
- Server end, I am using Novell network, for levels of security. Maintenance & training the enduser.
Environment: Oracle 8.0, ScoUnix, PL/SQL, Pro*Star C 1.2 Novell Netware, Web server.
Confidential, Manhattan, NYPL/SQL Developer
- It is business to business web tool. The database was stored in Oracle8.0 database server.
- Designed and developed shell programming in Unix for faster access to the forms. Reports were generated through Pro * C.
Environment: Oracle8.0, ScoUnix, PL/SQL Pro* C 1.2, JDBC, Servlets, AWT, IIS Web Server
Confidential, Hicksville, NYPL/SQL Developer
- Designed and developed an Cruise System using Visual FoxPro 6.0
- First interacted with the user group to gather the business requirement for the system.
- These requirements were then translated into detailed specifications for the system and developed an Data Flow model for the system.
- The system contained detailed of the Cruise package, like embarkment, disembarkment, AirlinesHotels, Port, captain, promotions, rates for the class associated with Cruise.
- All information is stored in FoxPro database, it wroks as front-end/ back-end tool.
- Used cursors to create Form, for the price related with the class (Master Suit, Deck 9 balcony)..i.e. Populating Cursor through tables and updating tables through cursor.
- Created detailed Forms for cruise, using list, grid, combo, and pageframes.
- Developed reports such as Cruise Report, Pricing Report, Hotels Report, and Air Report for Cruise.
Environment: Visual FoxPro 6.0(Menus, Reports, Forms, Grid, Page Frames), Win NT
- Integrated Testing and Implementation of the systems.
- New requirements and Problems solving for clients.
- Maintained different modules related banking. i.e. Bills/ Remittances/ Clearing
- Written several shell scripts.
- UNIX Administration Creating users, Setting environment, Daily backups
- Application Development of Share Module.
- For Data Checks, written PL/SQL to find out data whose century other than 19/20, in such cases run SQL’s for correct it to century 19.
- Data model activity, it is used for database modification for the client/server end. i.e. tables and columns difference at both the ends using PL/SQL. To find out data discrepancy on different tables.
- Development of daily reports for banking, using Pro*C and PL/SQL.
Environment: Oracle 7.3, Developer 2000, PL/SQL, Pro*C 1.5, Shell Scripting, Sco-Unix
- Designed and developed Account receivable and Payable for a company’s automation.
- It was used for keeping track of payments to vendors and payments receivable from customer.
- Designed database, input/output forms and screens.
- Created data flow diagrams.
- Developed and implented the project. Also generated reports.
Environment: Oracle 7.3, Developer 2000 (Forms 4.5 & Report 2.5), PL/SQL, Pro*C, Unix
- Interacting with users to determine information and reporting needs planning and designing database to satisfy diverse user needs.
- Configuring and tuning database
- Creating tablespaces, tables, and indexes
- Installing and configuring SQL*Net v2.x.
- Testing database performance and response time
Environment: Oracle 7.0 (FORMS 3.0, REPORT WRITER 1.3, PL/SQL * MENU 5.0) Developer 2000, PRO*C, Unixware VER 1.1