Highly dependable Software Test Engineer successful at troubleshooting and debugging looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst position.
- More than four years of software engineering and network experience with full Software Development Life Cycle, SDLC, including designing, developing and implementing Code, and Testing ensuring fueling swift corrective actions and fault - free Audits
- Proficient in different phases of Testing like Black Box Testing, White Box Testing, Functionality Testing, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Modular Testing, Backend Testing, Load Testing, Regression Testing and User Acceptance testing
- Devoted love to learning and staying ahead of the curve by engaging in online training and meetup classes to enhance my development and testing skills (Java, SQL management Studio 2012, Selenium, Ruby on Rails...)
- Exceptional self-motivational skills led to startup a weekend school and expand it from three to seventeen students in one year
- Exceptional Bilingual Customer support and troubleshooting experience
- Great analysis, research and problem solving skills
- Strong testing and troubleshooting skills
- Author of testing documentation: test plans, unit test cases, regression and reports
- Highly achiever and quick learner.
- Automated testing and scripting
- Keen eye for details
- SQL, PL/SQL, SQL server 2012
- Fluent in C, C++,JAVA, Cobol
- UNIX system and UNIX Scripting language: CSH, AWK,SED, LEX,YACC
- Ruby on Rails, Perl, HTML
- TCP/IP, X25, Assembly Language
- ISO 9001-3
- Fluent in French and Arabic
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Created and managed a Confidential Weekend School and increased the student number from 3 to 17students in one year.
- Created school curriculum and built 2 classroom materials designed to teach students Arabic as a second language.
- Lead and trained three assistants the Confidential method.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Taught computer basics, windows office and simple coding to grades 1-10
- Designed lesson plans focused on age and level-appropriate material
- Implemented and managed a 10 terminal computer lab.
- Developed, implemented and tested the OMC-R: Operation and Maintenance Center for Confidential system
- Wrote the System Requirement Specifications for the OMC-R SR2 Packet Data features
- Coded SQL embedded Structure
- Created the Box Test Plan
- Mentor and trained the testing team
- Wrote Unit and Integration tests
- Executed test cases and created test vouchers using the Topoloader and the Network Simulator (automated test tools).
- Insured Confidential customers are satisfied after providing software and hardware technical support for Confidential personal and business printers in English and French.
- Resolved and troubleshot printer issues and problems.
- Documented calls and issues with all details and requirements.
- Contributed to the development and testing of the VIP (Validation and information point: software that provides network subscriber information to switchers).
- Built an on-line help using C and Motif
- Implemented the migration procedure between different software releases using shell scripts.
- Analyzed, evaluated and resolved client technical reports.
- Updated the GUI of VIP.
- Wrote design documents and user manuals following the ISO 9001 norms.
- Created and implemented the NMU software and database (Network Management Unit: a software allowing the management of switchers and routers database) using C, Motif, PL/SQL and Oracle.
- Implemented and alarm back-up system using Shell scripting and PL/SQL.