Versatile and dynamic professional with over 6+ years of diversified experience in Data Management, Data Warehouse Architect and Business Intelligence Implementation projects, Data Modeling, Data Migration, Project Management, Database and Application Development.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE:
Database: MS SQL Server, Oracle 9i - 11g, MySQL, PostgreSQL
Programming Languages: Core & Advanced Java, C++, C#, Shell Script
Web Designing: HTML, XML, JSP
BI Tools: 1Key Agile BI Suite, Power BI Desktop, SSRS
Data Analytics Tools: R Programming, Python, IBM SPSS, MS-Excel / Spreadsheet
Software Tools: Apache Tomcat Server, Net Beans IDE 6.5.1, Java GUI Builder
Microsoft Products: Visual Studio 08/12, BIDS, Office. SQL Management Studio
Version Control: TortoiseSVN
Operating Systems: Windows, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, Ubuntu
Domain: Capital Market, Finance, Container Logistics, Credit Bureau, Infrastructure, Accounts.
Sr. Software Engineer
- Responsible for managing the daily database operations that will support the company’s new and existing products & translating the business requirements into technical specifications.
- Responsible for designing & developing entire database architecture of Portfolio & Wealth Management Product as well as implementation of this product in various clients across India.
- Analyzed, designed & implemented Data warehouse, Data marts & File Validation Process.
- Designed & developed various Reports, Dashboard for Portfolio & other products.
- Since Jan-2018 working on Natural Language Processing (NLP) with NLTK module of python for application development. Built hypothesis & executed ML algorithms using R & python.
- Perform various DBA activities like Creating User Logins with appropriate roles, granting the privileges to users & DB Backup, Recovery & Disaster Recovery strategies. Set Up & Performing DB Maintenance Plans, Scheduled & Automated SQL Server Jobs, Using SMTP Configured DB Mail, Created Alerts & Notifications.
- Implemented MS-SQL to PostgreSQL, Oracle & vice versa migration process.
- Building & maintaining very large databases within real-time ingestion environments.
- Helping clients to develop the latest state-of-the-art databases that are fit for purpose.
- Setting up database structures & queries to the precise requirements of clients.
- Carrying out code reviews on the work of other developers. Giving expert advice on query optimization, & other Database performance issues.
- Created user defined error frameworks & exception handling.
- Conducting database automation feasibility studies on existing set ups.
- Identifying bottlenecks that are stopping databases from working properly.
- Involved in mentoring specific projects in application of the new SDLC based on the Agile Unified Process, especially from the project management, requirements & architecture perspectives.
- Conducted training sessions & knowledge transfer to help internal team members.
Tool: SQL Server 05-16, Oracle 9i/11g, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Excel, OfficeSSIS, SSRS, XML
Sr. Executive - Business Analyst
- Responsible for Statistical business reports for all Micro finance Institute (MFI), Co-operative banks using Data Quality Analysis tool.
- Analyses client requirements develop functional / technical specs as well as design, develop solutions. Maintain track record of delivering & providing high performance technology solutions to match the challenges of today’s business scenario.
- Worked & implemented of latest software related to business analysis.
- Providing updates to the Project team.
- Interacting with core business clients & work with dispersed stakeholders.
Tool: /Technologies: MS-SQL Server R2, SSIS, SSRS, DQA, Excel, Office
- Work within the team to deliver full BI solution for 1Key Agile BI Tool.
- Implemented Business Intelligence tool at more than 5+ customer sites on different databases & different industry verticals.
- Responsible for developing Data Mart, this was used as a backend for creating BI solutions like Reports, Dashboards to help higher management for better decision making.
- Using SSRS developed Matrix & Tabular, Drill Down, Drill through & Parameterized reports based on the requirements.
- Data Design, Definition, Database Design, ETL processing, report building & help define standards for ETL and Data Quality processes.
- Developed SSIS packages included a variety of transformations, for example Slowly Changing Dimensions, Aggregate, Derived Column, Conditional Split, Fuzzy Lookup & Data Conversion.
- Imported Data from various source like Flat Files, Excel, SharePoint into DB using SSIS after applying various transformations like Lookup, Merge join, Aggregation, Derived column etc.
- Automated ETL load, scheduled SSIS packages to run at different intervals to load data.
- Used DAX (Data Analysis Expression) functions for the creation of calculation & measures in the Tabular Model.
- Developed batch files using Shell Script & executed through Task Scheduler.
- Responsible for Designing, Reviewing & Creating Primary objects like Views, Indexes, Stored Procedure, Functions, Triggers Based on Logical Design Models, User Requirements and Physical constraints.
- Monitoring of scheduled jobs on daily basis.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Programming, Deployment and Unit Testing of requested Reports and SSIS Packages.
- Analyses client requirements develop functional / technical specs as well as design, develop solutions. Worked with cross-functional team members to identify and correct data quality concerns.
- Created documentation as required.
Tool: /Technologies: 1Key Agile, SSIS, SSRS, SQL 05-08R2, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Design and prepare engineering plans, specifications & cost estimates for company work projects include subcontractor billings & MSEDCL billing reports.
- Check subdivision plans for conformance to company standard.
- Perform computer analysis of engineering problems, coordinates with outside engineering firms, prepares & compiles engineering & special reports & recommendations.
- Organized & executed final walk through & punch lists to verify design criteria at the completion of projects construction.
- Responsible for identifying the requirements & deficiencies in hardware & software products to improve overall performance.
Jr. Software Developer
- Designed & developed the middle ware services that meet the business by utilizing using TDL (Tally Definition Language) & VB
- Provided technical support to the business for the third party.
- Worked in a team of 5 and build TDL based frameworks for the software solutions.
- Implemented developed application to client location.
Tool: /Technologies: TDL, VB 6, MS-SQL Server 2005
Jr. Service Engineer
- Provide unit & integration testing for the Power Transformers ranging from 50-630 KVA.
- Discusses plans, specifications & work schedules with contractors, utility companies & other governmental agencies.
- Design and build the distributed software application utilizing Advanced Java.