- Seasoned independent data science consultant with MBA in MIS (Management Information Systems) and 12+ Years of business and IT consulting experience in Project Management, Database Design, Development and Business Intelligence.
- Proven ability to create and deliver solutions tied to business growth, organizational development and data management optimization. Skilled problem identifier and troubleshooter comfortable managing systems, projects and teams in a range of IT environments.
- Extensive domain knowledge in Banking, Telecommunication, Government, Healthcare, Utility, Manufacture, and e - commerce etc...
- Worked on all activities related to the development, implementation, administration and support of ETL process for large-scale Data Warehouses using SSIS .
- Extensive knowledge and experience in dealing with Relational Database Management Systems including Normalization, Mapping, Stored Procedure, Constraint, Querying, Joins, Keys, Indexes, Data Import/Export, Triggers and Cursors.
- Extensive experience delivering OLAP solutions by developing Corporate Dashboard Reporting using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Report Model and Ad Hoc Reporting using Report Builder functionality.
- Experience utilizing Analysis Services in SharePoint integrated mode (PowerPivot for SharePoint), and Power BI.
- Professional DBA experience of SQL Server installation, login and user creation, role and permission configuration, tuning, Log shipping, query optimization and server migration.
- Migration/Conversion experience from SAS, Access, C# to SQL Server.
- Extensive work experience on system analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of projects with full SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle). Utilizing Visual Studio for program development.
HIGHLIGHTS OF IT SKILLS:
- SQL Server
- T: SQL
- MS SharePoint
- Power BI
- Data Warehouse
- BCP utilities
- Crystal Report
- Power View
- CA Erwin
Confidential, Newark, DE
- Automated existing manual sampling process to increase productivity and accuracy.
- Apply and develop highly advanced data access routines to extract data from source systems for monitoring operations compliance to banking Laws, Rules and Regulations.
- Act independently to uncover and resolve issues associated with finding data that can be used by Compliance Testers to monitor operational compliance.
- Serve as a consultant to Test Designers to ensure appropriate data filters are applied based on business/product needs.
- Utilize Visual Basic Apps (VBA), SQL Server SSIS, SAS, Oracle, Teradata and SQL etc. to develop ETL programs.
SQL BI Database Developer/Architect
- Utilizing SSIS to migrate data from vendor system to in-house system.
- Write and schedule to run ETL packages and SSRS reports to produce daily reports for internal and external users.
- Prepare conversion mapping documents.
- Write T-SQL based on business requirements to perform data cleansing.
- Using T-SQL, SSIS and SSRS to convert SAS processes to SQL Server applications based on existing processes and new design and requirements to streamline the legacy processes.
- Utilizing T-SQL BULK INSERT, BCP utility, T-SQL and SSIS to create automated processes to load data from internal and external sources (data files) to SQL Server databases.
- Migrated C# applications to SQL Server applications.
- Used Team Foundation Server as source code control and change management tool.
- Maintained high availability SQL environments using log shipping.
- Supported daily production systems.
- Performed DBA routines.
- Gathered and documented requirements and business needs.
- Translated requirements into technical and functional design for back-end solutions.
- Developed, tested, implemented, and supported all aspects of data integration utilizing SSIS, Stored Procedures, C#, and VBA.
- Created tables, views, functions, stored procedures, and SSIS packages for validation and loading processes.
- Created and documented unit testing.
- Deployed from Development to Test and from Test to Production.
- Evaluated, analyzed and monitored databases to resolve performance issues.
- Participated in end-user training, support and documentation.
- Created and maintained documentation of processes, databases, applications and procedures.
- Utilized TFS (Team Foundation Server) source control and Rally for Version Control, Agile Planning & Collaboration and Reporting.
Confidential, Vineland, NJ
Senior BI Database Developer
- Integrated Analysis Services and Reporting Services with SharePoint to use Power Pivot, Power View, and Reporting Services for SharePoint for Accounting Department.
- Developed variety of Integrated Services Jobs and Reporting Services reports for different service functions.
- Supported production systems including identifying and resolving systems integration issues, such as activities associated database performance, reporting, and .NET applications.
- Reviewed and revised, as required, design of logical and physical data models and file structures.
- Developed and implemented strategies for gathering data from operational databases as well as third-party vendors for inclusion.
Confidential, Lancaster, PA
- Analyzed SQL data, created stored procedures and queries.
- Made changes to existing workflows based on client's requirements.
- Took client data and moved it through a service oriented architecture (SOA).
- Built a series of processes from the input stage to the output stage using XML and SLT.
- Utilized Agile Project Management in program developing.
- Created variety of business reports using data from various sources including Confidential (ERP software) and vendor report web and analyzed and explained the results using variety of tools such as Crystal Report, MS Excel and Access.
- Under the supervision, established a daily report to help senior management in leading the day to day operations.
- Conducted analysis for ticketing and booting enforcement and collection processes and recommended suggestions to enhance the reporting and verifying procedures.
- Conducted Cost-Benefit analysis for various projects including Digital Parking Permit.
- Streamlined the revenue reconciliation processes for the City Revenue division.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Applied IT general controls concepts and auditing theories, procedures, and techniques to various applications, platforms, databases or operating system environments to ensure Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Extracted and compile data for audit testing using standard software such as SQL Server, Microsoft Access, Excel, and ACL audit software.
- Provided consulting services to the organization on risk and control concerns.
- Supported clients’ management initiate ongoing process improvement initiatives.
- Utilized expertise in flowcharting, process and control mapping, and root cause analysis to assist the projects.
- Utilized Excel, Access and SQL to scrub Data Master file of Physician data.
- Built an Access interface for agents to enter in information and update doctors’ profiles.
- Provision of a Providers’ data web portal design.