Platform: Windows, Linux, Unix (also knowledge in Android mobile development)
Database: Oracle, SQLServer
IDEs/Tools/3rd Parties: Visual Studio (2017), VS Code, Eclipse, VI, Toad, Aqua Studio, GitHub, SourceTree, TortoiseSVN, DevExpress, Postman, varies of Bioinfo Tools.
Software Development Specialist
- Played a leading role in multiple project teams in design and development of a dozen of information system and software applications
- Deployed multiple operating services on Window and Linux; provided tier - 3 tech supports.
Sr. Research Associate/Sr. Software Developer
- Collaborated with multiple teams to build full stack applications for dozens of clients, and deployed on Window and Linux.
- Projects involved with main contributions: “Genome Sequence Downloading Pipeline System
- Accomplished with two publications and one patent in DNA/Protein analysis, gene cloning and function prediction.
- I was invited to teach in a 6-week lecture and computer lab in Bioinformatics for graduate students in Dept. of Life Sciences, also tutoring in gene data mining, gene screening.
- Their first proprietary DNA/Protein databases were established soon after that.