- Reviewed and analyzed business requirements and automated the standard reporting formatting to share with internal customers using VBA, SQL Oracle, Teradata SQL Assistant, UNIX, Access and Excel techniques
- Have excellent skills in the following:
- Applied Database (relational database models, database design, implementation and verification, object - oriented databases, data warehouses, data mining, security of databases),
- Software System Design and Implementation (Requirements Analysis, Design, Coding and Testing),
- Java Programming Language, eclipse, NetBeans, Business Objects, which is used in object-oriented programming, MVC (Model, View, Controller), JDBC,
- Legal, Ethical and Policy issues related to technology, especially Information Technology,
- Principles of Information Security and Privacy, Applied Cryptography and Data Privacy,
- System Integration ( XML, XML Schema, SOAP, WSDL, HTML, etc) and Network based application development, which covers web technologies and standards,
- Computer forensics (tools: EnCase FTK, PRTK), which cover obtaining and analyzing digital information for use as evidence in civil, criminal, or administrative cases. It is used to prepare for computer investigations.
- Have good work experience in generating reports on different sectors especially on performance of microfinance, which were used by management to make projections and planning,
- Have good experience with project tracking (scope, time, cost, resources),
- Excellent experience with MS Office: Access, Excel, Word, Power point, Publisher, and also programming language: FORTRAN and Pascal.
Computer systems: IBM System 34 and HP 9000 mainframes; and operating systems IBM SSP, UNIX, DOS Operating Systems Commands and Operating Systems concepts, Windows 7 & 8, Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows 98, XP, NT and Windows 2000 Operating Systems, Peachtree Accounting System, Wide Area Network (WAN) (Internet and E-mail), Local Area Network (LAN) (Client to Client Network).
Data Analysis Developer Consultant
- Examined and reviewed requests of end users and discussed with them on the intent of business,
- Developed an automated solution for executing Bank Marketing Operation Segmentation tools using Visual Basic for Application (VBA), Teradata SQL Assistant, UNIX, Access, and Excel,
- Enhanced the effectiveness and accuracy of the data needed for Campaign strategies.
Data Analyst Consultant
- Examined and reviewed different documents and discussed with end users to identify business analytical requirements,
- Designed the tools and methods to generate standard reporting using Visual Basic for Application (VBA), SQL Oracle, Access, and Excel, that is, developed the system which helps business development and tested it,
- Ensured the effectiveness and accuracy of the data needed for product pricing and client management.
- Financial Data (Bank application), 2) Medical Information System, and 3) Movie Rental.
- For each of these projects: generate requirement analysis, produce Entities Relational (ER) diagram, create table, update insert data, and produce report based on the purpose of the project
- Designed data collection formats and reporting systems, and involve in the data collection process,
- Developed frameworks and analysis tools to evaluate and interpret the secondary and primary data,
- Processed, analyzed (using Access, Excel, SPSS or Visual Basic Application) the collect data and write the report on development potential and opportunities. The result of the data is used for planning purpose as well as it is shared among users for any development activities,
- Designed efficient operational system and update information collection formats,
- Provided managerial information in order to decide on the activities; and compiled, stored and organized project -& project-related data, output from the data and reports,
- Coordinated monitoring of outcome indicators of the project,
- Supported sectoral experts in monitoring of the process and output indicators, and
- Gave professional support in updating Atlas, organizing database, etc for Regional Statistics Department of Finance and Economic Development.