- 10+ years of experience in IT industry working in Requirements analysis, Design, Development, Testing and support operations of Software systems using various technologies (MS SQL Server 2008 R2,2012, ETL - MSBI, VC++,MFC programming)
- MSBI Consultant: 7+ years of experience in BI Stack Projects using SSIS, SSRS, SSAS and data warehouse ETL processes.
- Database: Nearly 7 years of experience in MS SQL Server Development and good experience in TSQL.
- Experience in Agile Project and Erwin Data Model, Data mapping.
- Over 7 years of experience in Retail Domain and 5 Years’ experience in Health Care Systems (In Store Pharmacy) Domain development projects.
- Working knowledge .Net Framework, Tableau and desire to learn new Technologies.
Programming: SQL Server, C, C++, VC++,.Net, MFC
Tools: / IDEs: SQL Server Management Studio, Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010 , Crystal Reports, CA Workload Automation, CA Service Desk Manager, Teradata SQL Assistant, SQL Explorer, Microsoft Visio 2010,Erwin, SQL Profiler, Tidal,PGAdmin
Databases/ETL Tool: SQL Server 2008 R2 /2012, DB2,MSBI, Informatica
CM & Build Tools: Win CVS, Tortoise SVN,JIRA, HP Quality Center
Operating Systems: Windows
SQL /MSBI Lead
- Development, Deploy and support in ETL projects for large-scale Data Warehouse using SSIS (Integration between SQL, DB2, oracle, PostgreSQL, XML, MySQL and Hadoop) SSAS and SSRS.
- Create database objects such as tables, views, stored procedures, Triggers, User Defined Functions, linked server queries for extracts from db2 and MySQL.
- SQL Query fine tuning and SQL Server Job maintenance, Development and support.
- Perform System testing using Informatica and Tidal Job for validation.
- Perform Logging, Error handling by using Event Handler, and Custom Logging for SSIS Packages.
- Migration of SSIS packages and SSRS reports from 20 /2013.
- Understand the business needs and convert into the Data Models using Erwin Data modelling.
- Observing Full/Incremental/Daily Loads and support all scheduled ETL jobs.
- Created lot of Automation for Data Comparisons between Mainframe Extract and SQL Extract which helped testing team.
- Need to perform SSRS development, deployments and subscription for business users.
- The packages created included a variety of transformations, for example Slowly Changing Dimensions, Look up, Aggregate, Derived Column, Conditional Split, Multicast and Data Conversion.
- Creating SSAS Cubes and Fact dimensions and writing MDX Queries.
Environment: Windows, Erwin, MS SQL Server Data Tools 2012/2013, SSIS, SSRS, Microsoft Visio 2010,Microssoft Visual Studio 2012/2013,Tidal,Informatica.
Senior SQL /BI Developer
- Development, Deploy and support in ETL projects for large-scale Data Warehouse using SSIS (Integration between SQL, DB2, Teradata, ftp) and SSRS.
- Create database objects such as tables, views, stored procedures, Triggers, User Defined Functions, linked server queries for extracts from db2 and Teradata.
- Creating SSIS packages using Various SSIS Tasks like Execute SQL Task, Package task, Process Task, Data flow task, File system task, Send mail task, FTP Task, Script Task and implementing SCD Type 1, SCD Type 2 and SCD Type 3
- SQL Server Job maintenance, Development and support.
- I was an Individual contributor from IT team worked directly with Business and Financial Analytics team on Requirement gathering and developing many ad-hoc SSRS reports based on their needs. Creating Pivot tables for sales analysis reports and Dashboard, SSRS Subscription.
- Design and development of SSAS Cubes, Dimensions used for SSRS Reports.
Environment: SQL Server 2008 R2, BIDS, SSIS, SSRS, SQL Explorer, Teradata SQL Assistant
- The entire two months was involved with requirement gathering, Design and implementation plan with the pharmacy business team.
MS BI Consultant
- Involved in dealing with raw data and feeding into ODS system using Business Intelligence (SSIS) used by various pricing tools for SSRS report generation.
- SQL Programming (T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Views, functions) and Production support.
- Report Subscription and Dashboard for executives and sales analyst.
- Responsible for production issues and hot fix on Job failures.
- SQL Query performance tuning.
Environment: Windows Server 2008 R2, SQL, SSIS, SSRS, HPQC, CA Workload Automation
- Development in TSQL, Stored procedures, Views, functions and responsible for Internal Code review.
- Development in Windows Application using VC++ MFC, COM, Visual Studio 2005.
- Involved in NCPDP D.0 Compliance development Project. Involved in end to end project completion. Requirement gathering, coding and testing for Database related changes (Schema Design, Writing Stored procedures, views, functions).Third party adjudication experience.
- Involved in Data Migration between stores using SSIS package.
- Crystal and SSRS Report development for pharmacy business analysis team and labels.
Environment: Visual Studio 2005,VC++, MFC, SQL Server 2005, SSIS, JIRA, HPQC, Win CVS, Crystal Reports, SSRS,C# .Net, MSMQ
Hardware: ARx (In-store application) labs in Onshore and Offshore with associated devices (scanners, signature capture devices, thermal printers, pharmacy kiosks, etc.)
- Involving in the Development, GUI Integration and unit testing.
- Presented technical and functional design for Brick level Backup using VC++,VB.Net.
Environment: Microsoft Visual Studio 2000, VC++, VB, SQL Server, Oracle Server
- Writing and Maintaining Driver for Debugging PCI based card using Linux Device Driver.
Environment: Linux, Windows, C, C++