- Twenty years as a VBA software developer serving a variety of clients including one of the country’s largest technical outsourcing companies
- Over ten years of project management experience
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication and problem solving skills
Languages: MS Visual Basic, SQL, C, C#, JAVA, J2EE, PL/SQL, ASP.Net, XML, Web Services
Applications: MS Excel 2010, MS Access, SQL Server, Hyperion Essbase, MS Windows/95/98/2010
Technical Training and Methodologies: Enterprise Solution Developer, Project Management and Client Server
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Data Analysis working within MS Excel, reengineered three critical applications for the Enterprise Program Management Office - Operations, after changes were made to their source data base application Changepoint.
- Activities involved the analysis of existing undocumented macros, rewriting them to include new data changes and enhancements for the Changepoint environment, added documentation to the macros and increasing the processing time of one application from the previous 3 hours to under 40 minutes.
Confidential, Quincy, MA
- Business Analysis as part of a team developed a major financial application for a foremost London institution.
- The application uses Excel templates to evaluate and analyze loans within four different asset classes utilizing funding curves and furnishes final reports to the customer’s database warehouse.
- My work included specification overview, worksheet analysis, unit testing and writing test case evidence.
- VBA Macro Developer working with Confidential employees converted Excel macros, using VBA code, to change their interface to a financial mainframe system.
Confidential, Chelmsford, MA
Consultant - VBA Macro Developer
- providing a template for their customers to download timecard data from a database and display all of the data onto a master worksheet.
- Then use this data to display pivot tables and charts which answer four key questions as to employee hours worked and wages regarding pay codes and labor accounts, including the capability to drill-down for significant pay code and labor account data.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Developed User Defined Templates (UDT) for Fund Accounting and Fund Reporting groups.
- Working with minimum specifications, organized user requirements and analyzed problems to produce Excel VBA macros that gathered critical data, organized and processed data and displayed final outputs and reports.
Confidential, Providence, RI
- Fixed and enhanced a broken complex Excel program that gets uploads multiple times a day and produces reports each time.
- Upgraded other programs to reorganize unit zones for these reports and provided full documentation.
- Added new Excel 2007 versions to patient area desktops.
Confidential, Cambridge, MA
- Added VBA validation macro to Payroll Cost Transfer Excel application to verify user entry of description if certain conditions existed.
- Converted an existing application to Excel 2010 adding new features.
Confidential, East Providence, RI
- Macro Developer providing a dial-down API solution featuring VBA code and ActiveX objects for their Access Dashboard