Programming: Python (scikit - learn, numpy, pandas, matplotlib), Java, C++, C, SQL
Databases: DynamoDB, Oracle, Hive, MongoDB, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQLServer
Analytics: R, Octave, Lucene, SAS, Spark, TensorFlow, Matlab, Weka, GoogleAnalytics, Excel
Visualization: Tableau, Gephi, plot.ly, Google Charts, Regression, Support Vector Machines, Naïve Bayes, Hidden Markov Models, Decision Trees, K-Means, KNN, Apriori, EM, Neural Networks, Deep Learning, Random Forests, PCA, AdaBoost, XGBoost
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Designed a classifier to detect potential emergencies, break-ins or domestic hazards from real time audio data as a part of developing an intelligent home security system.
- Analyzed user logs to understand time based user behavior for anomaly detection.
- Wrote production code to integrate them into the higher logic of the security system and interact with users based on their output.
Lead Associate Instructor
Confidential, Bloomington, IN
- Managed a team of Graduate and Undergraduate instructors.
- Taught weekly Python lab session, helping students to practically apply the concepts covered in class.