- PMP certified technology professional experienced in developing, customizing and implementing healthcare and financial applications and platforms.
- Managed custom software development efforts along with system & data configurations.
- Development of requirements, analysis, design, and test procedures for a unified health enterprise platform designed to retrieve and display patient information from many sources.
- Creating and delivering training for IT personnel as well as end users on system use and configuration.
- Troubleshooting/resolve enterprise software implementation and operational issues.
- Designing and creating HL7 and non - HL7 reporting solutions for healthcare institutions.
- Technical analysis, design, creation and testing of SSRS reports. Developing SSIS/C# ETL procedures to fulfil data requirements. Developing SQL data structures and stored procedures.
- Rewrite Windows Forms and reporting applications from VB6 to VB.NET.
- Developed an ASP MVC core web site to do ETL and reporting for a large law firm. Site uses SQL, email and generates PDFs via SSRS and Crystal Reports.
- TSQL (Develop queries, functions, SP, tuning) and DB Administration.
- Development of BI Reports using SSRS or Logi Analytics.
- Creating custom reports using SSRS using the Aderant or Elite Financial Systems DB.
- Development of SSIS routines to load data into Aderant. Migration of legacy applications in VB6 to .NET, migration of legacy systems from ASP.NET to ASP.CORE.
- Migration of custom reports from legacy systems to SSRS. Creating Alerts and automated emails.
Confidential, Chevy Chase, MD
Senior Implementation Engineer
- Senior Installation Engineer for enterprise healthcare platform installations of the Confidential.
- Responsible for gathering and translating requirements into technical solutions, creation of technical design, hands on/manage configuration and building custom software, creating testing plans.
- Responsible for initiation, planning, executing, monitoring and closing all custom software and data deliverables.
Confidential, Chevy Chase MD
- Lead Technical Application Consultant for enterprise healthcare platform Confidential.
- Responsible for gathering requirements, design, configuration, and creating unit & UAT test plans.
Confidential, Timonium, MD
- Develop and deliver custom data marts and business intelligence reporting modules.
- Perform installation and customization of data warehouses for large/mid-size law firms.
- Develop ETL processes from legacy multi-valued systems such as Pick/Universe to MS SQL databases. Provide proposals and negotiate price for projects.
- Development of *Data Warehouse BI software product.
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
Computer Programming Manager
- Managed staff of 5 programmers with various skill sets. Assign and supervise projects.
- Perform analysis and programming to deliver custom applications and reports for healthcare clients.
- Function as a DBA and developer for MS SQL Server warehouse for Confidential .
Confidential, Owings Mills, MD
Lead Programmer Analyst/Unix System Administration
- Performed programming and analysis services. Acted as backup Unix systems administrator.
- Function as lead programmer for various projects included Unix system and Confidential software migration.
- Supervise vendors and staff on projects to insure timelines were met.