- Operating Systems: Windows NT - Windows 7; Red Hat Linux 6.0 - 9.0 and Enterprise 4; Suse Linux 9x; Ubuntu 6-11
- Databases: Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g; SQL Server 2000 - 2012; Access 97 - 2010
- Programming Languages: Visual Basic 6.0 - .NET, VBA, SQL, PL/SQL
- Software: Microsoft Office 97 - 2010, Visual Web Developer, Oracle Developer 5.0 - 9i, SQL Developer,
- Macromedia Dreamweaver & Fireworks, Quest TOAD, Visual Sourcesafe
Confidential, Portsmouth, NH
- Coded Oracle stored procedures and packages for use in applications, and scripts to fix data.
- Wrote Windows command scripts to automate installations and data migrations.
- Designed schemas for shipyard projects and migrated data from legacy systems (Access and FoxPro) to Oracle9i - 11g.
- Installed Oracle8i - 11g on Windows, and created many test and development databases. Applied patches.
- Installed Oracle9i on RedHat Enterprise Linux 4 for performance testing.
- Installed and maintained an Oracle database for ClearQuest usage.
- Automated backups using RMAN.
- Developed Access databases, employing VBA, complete with forms and relevant reports. Did maintenance for 40+ Access database applications.
- Developed an application with SQL Server 2008 Express and Visual Basic.NET, using Visual Web Developer Express. Created reports for this application using SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio. Deployed this application on the intranet, and migrated data from Access into it.
Confidential, Quincy and Malden, MA
- Oracle 8i / 9i SQL and PL/SQL
- Oracle Developer 2000 (version 6i and 9i)
- Bioinformatics: the Oracle component: SQL, PL/SQL, Procedures, Triggers
Confidential, Boston, MA
Database Developer - Temp
- Created and developed Access 97 databases containing critical data - 10,000 current agent licenses and 20,000 insurance forms - for Compliance and Retail Departments
- Instructed departments on using Access and specific database functionalities
- Implemented solutions for monitoring data integrity
- Wrote queries and programmed VBA modules, using DAO and SQL
- Designed dynamic reports with mail functionality
- Produced weekly sales reports with graphs in Excel
- Edited insurance contracts using Word 97 and Adobe Acrobat
Confidential, Cambridge, MA
- Taught Windows 98 / NT and MS Office Applications: Access
- PowerPoint and Word including macros
- SQL and HTML
Configured, Boston, MA
Admin Assistant - Temp
- Kept records of client accounts for Private Bank Dept. in Excel
- Entered data into an internal sales database system
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Taught in Boston Public Schools
- Kindergarten - High School
- Special Ed and Music classes
- Oracle Forms and Reports (Developer 2000)
- Oracle 8i Database Administration
- Unix / Solaris 8 Administration
- Visual Basic 6.0
- C / C++ Fundamentals
- Java 2 Programming
- Macromedia Web Design
- E-Commerce with VB.NET / ASP.NET
- Web Application Development (VBScript / ASP 3.0)
- Sep 1999-Feb 2000 Confidential Microsoft Access 97, 2000
- Microsoft Excel 97, 2000
- Microsoft Word 97, 2000
- Microsoft PowerPoint 98, 2000
- Microsoft FrontPage 97, 2000