- Over 2.4+ years of extensive experience in developing Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, functions and Complex Queries on SQL Server 2008.
- Broad experience in Query Optimization and performance tuning of stored procedures, functions etc.
- Database Performance of Index tuning with using Database Engine Tuning Advisor to resolve Performance issues
- Developed and optimized database structures, stored procedures, Dynamic Management views, DDL triggers and user - defined functions.
- Experienced in programming tasks-Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Cursors using SQL Server 2008/2012 with T-SQL.
- Designing and Deployment of Reports for the End-User requests using Web Interface & SSRS.
- Experience in BI Development and Deployment of DTS, SSIS packages from MS-Access, Excel and Oracle.
- Involved in Huge data migrations, transfers using utilities like Data Transformation Services (DTS), and SSIS, Bulk Copy Program (BCP) and Bulk Insert
- Extensive experience in developing Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views, Exceptions, Joins, Sub Queries and Set Operators.
- Data migration using DTS services, across different databases like MSSQL, MS access 2003, flat Files and Excel files.
- Experience in using tools like Import and Export wizard, package installation and SSIS package Designer.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance.
- Expertise in Loading data using various tools including Import/Export data, DTS packages, SSIS packages.
- Manipulating, cleansing and processing data using Excel, Access and SQL.
- Quick learner & Self-directed, consistently updating self with emerging trends in the industry.
- Develop new SSRS reports based on Business requirement document which includes aspects such as charts/graphs, drill-downs, drill through and sub reports using Business Intelligence Development Studio.
- Designing, Deploying and Configuring SSIS Packages for data migrations and conversions using various Control Flow, Data Flow and Data transformation tasks.
- Writing T-SQL queries, MDX queries, Stored Procedures, Views and Triggers.
- Creating automated jobs to run SSIS packages, stored procedures, processing cubes to refresh the data using SQL Server Management Studio.
AREAS OF TECHNICAL EXPERTISE:
SQL Server Tools: Enterprise Manager, SQL Profiler, Query Analyzer, SQL Server Management Studio, DTS, SSIS.SSRS,T-SQL
Database: MS SQL Server 2008 R2, 2005, 2000, SQLCMD, Microsoft Office 2007/2003, MS-Access.
Operating System: Windows XP/NT/ 2000/2003/2008 , DOS
My Job Profile
Work Environment: TSQL, Stored Procedures, DTS,SSRS,SSIS
Work Environment: TSQL, Stored Procedures, SQL Server 2008 R2, DTS, Excel
Work Environment: TSQL, Stored Procedures, SQL Server 2008 R2,DTS, SSIS
Work Environment: TSQL, Stored Procedures, DTS
- My job profile includes Database Designing, MS-SQL Server 2008 R2 & MS-Excel.
- Create stored Procedures for dynamic reports and dynamic dashboards data.
- Create complex queries using sub query, pivot, case etc.
- Extensively used Joins and sub-queries for complex queries involving multiple tables from different databases.
- Optimized the database by creating various clustered, non-clustered indexes.
- Created SSIS Packages to export and import data from CSV files, Text files and Excel Spreadsheets.
- Created indexes on selective columns to speed up queries and analyses in SQL Server Management Studio.
- Define constrains on database for validation purposes
- Create various masters from Raw Data in excel and upload bulk or insert in database.