Over 18+ years of experience as a software engineer in all phases of software development using COLDFUSION 9/8/5.0/MX, ASP, VB/JAVA SCRIPT, VISUAL BASIC 10/6.0/5.0/4.0 , TSQL, .NET, HTML utilizing Object Oriented, fusebox, n - tier and ActiveX technologies.
- I joined Confidential for a specific project on a six months contract.
- I developed a protocol for VXML grammar and variables manipulation for a speech recognition system using ColdFusion.
IT Manager/ ColdFusion Developer
- I was responsible for overall delivery of the web applications produced in house.
- Fully content managed public site.
- Online payment system integrated for student fees
- Backend (not open to public) manages the entire student affairs. System was responsible for managing student enrollment, student fee recording, attendance recording and monitoring, grading recording and management, etc.
- Vb 10 based fingerprint system integrated for automatically recording of student attendance
- ID card reader integration for staff attendance
- Managed the Windows 2005 / 2008 dedicated server
- Configured IIS 6/7, ColdFusion 8/9, MSSQL Server 2005/2008
- Managed automated backup of databases and web applications to a remote site
- Managed Google Education Edition Email server
- Managed various other third party application used by the company:
- Sage Accounting Software
- Student ID card printing software
- Google Drive for all users (as a shred drive)
- Campus wide wifi network
Senior ColdFusion Developer
- Online and call centered based hotel booking engine.
- Third party real time accommodation availability integration
- Third party membership and point verification using SOAP and http protocol
- Automated payout system for accommodation providers at the end of each month
- Voucher redemption system
- Integration with various European postal payment system
- Auto identification of duplicate data and custom made DeDup application to eliminate data duplication
- Using skin technology the public bookings sites were implemented in various website used throughout Europe. Some of them are:
- Multi domain single login management feature
- PCI compliant, multi currency, payment platform integration
- Multi lingual content management system
- Integration with Google Maps
Technology: ColdFusion 8, MS SQLServer 2005, TSQL, TortoiseSVN
- Played key role in developing web sites and applications for clients using VB, ASP, ColdFusion, Java Script, and TSQL.
- Responsibility included all phases of development including managing a team of 10.
- Played key role in developing internal IT projects undertaken by Consorta IT department, mostly using VB, ASP, Java Script, and TSQL.
- Visual SourceSafe was sued for version control.
- Responsibility included all phases of development.
Confidential, Beloit, WI
Technical Environment: UNIX, Windows 95, NT4.0
- Defined the Standards of Units and developed converter between English and SI standard by using Java Applet.
- Developed a UNIX based server utility for Standard Engineering Calculations by using Open Look C.
- Developed WinDry, a paper dryer simulation using VB and C.
Confidential, Abilene, TX
Technical Environment: WANG, Windows 3.X
- Developed an accounting package using Excel and VB featuring inventory, order processing, daily and monthly turn in, loss and profit analysis, which was implemented in various Air Force Installations worldwide.