- Seeking a full - time opportunity to utilize my skills to enhance the company’s productivity and reputation.
Languages: C & DS, Python, SQL, R Programming, JAVA.
Application: Microsoft Office Suite
Tools: SAS, SPSS, MS Excel, Eclipse, MS Access, MS Project, Tableau 10.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS
Big Data & Data Mining: VMWare Player 7, SAS EM 13.2, IBM SPSS Statistics 22, IBM SPSS Modeler 15, SAS Text Miner 13.2, Cloudera QuickStart VM 5.8, MySQL, Hadoop, Sqoop, Impala, Hive, Scala, Spark.
- Understand general database concepts.
- Understand how databases are used in the business and personal environments and design projects in Data Mining related to their course work.
- Assist students on how to use a database management system and help in MS ACCESS projects.
- Strong hands-on experience with SQL and statistical software packages such as SAS, SPSS, R, and/or Python.
- Experience with visualization tools, like Tableau.
- Analyze the raw data of students and provide updated curriculum to the organization; and raised the standards of education with these results.
- Train students in designing website development projects in summer program.
- Involved in Data Cleaning, Data Visualization using advanced Excel Strategies, which is useful in decision-making.
- Provide the business development strategies to marketing team by analyzing the student database.