- QA Certified and proficient in all levels of Software Testing
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) & Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Performed Functional, Integration, Regression, End to End Testing, Backend Testing, Smoke and System Testing
- Experience in writing Test Cases based on business and functional requirements.
- Proficient in Analyzing the BRS (Business Requirement Spec), SRS (System Requirement Spec) and FRS (Functional Requirement Spec) for preparing and documenting the Test Plans, Test Cases and executed the Test Cases
- Experience in Defect tracking, Defect Management, and Bug Reporting tools like Quality Center.
- Working Experience in Agile (Scrum) and Waterfall methodologies.
- Proficient in Writing, Executing and Reviewing of Test cases.
- Experience in writing SQL queries
- Backend testing by writing complex SQL queries
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communicator who works well independently and as a team and motivator
- Experience in interacting with business analysts, developers,
Testing Tools: Quality Center
Database: MS SQL SERVER
Languages: SQL, VB.NET, CSS, HTML
Microsoft Tools: MS WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, Visual Studio 2008
Other Skills: Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Macromedia Flash, Familiar with FreeHand, Fireworks, and Adobe Illustrator
Confidential, Herndon, VA
Windows Application and Infrastructure Systems Developer and Tester
- Developed, modified, and debugged Confidential Student Application System that stores, connects and retrieves data from centralized MS SQL Server 2005.
- Developed Interface design involving all the tables and fields from MS SQL server 2005.
- Written Stored Procedures using SQL Server 2005.
- Created search forms for each table.
- Student application system consisted of reports, searches and update capabilities.
- Visual Studio back - end data was stored on a database containing over 22 Tables, 36 plus Forms, Classes and Modules.
- Provided accessibility to MS Word and MS Excel to update or retrieve documentation from personal network.
- Created Simple Login for administrator to provide New User access for its employees.
- Created dynamic reporting interface in MS SQL server 2005 so that collected data was accessible throughout the organization.
- Created Instructors Attendances Time Card application in VB.Net 8.0 (Visual Studio 2008).
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
- Performed hardware CPU, RAM and HDD problem troubleshooting and resolution, requiring basic knowledge of hardware and system software.
- Performed logistics and database reconciliation for receivables and shipping.
- Analyzed and deciphered the requirement document.
- Wrote test cases and execution test cases.
- Performed smoke testing, functional testing, regression testing, backend testing, and system testing.
- Used Quality Center for tracking and reporting Defects.
- Created SQL queries, store procedures to perform Back end testing.
- Worked closely with the software development team to quickly resolve bugs.
- Participated in walkthroughs and weekly status meetings.
- Involved in participating Test Plan for the testing effort of the module.
- Developed and executed Test Cases based on the Requirement Documents and managed it using Quality Center.
- Reviewed test cases after requirement changes or enhancements, monitored requirement changes
- Conducted manual backend testing to validate query results.
- Performed Sanity Testing, Smoke Testing, Positive and Negative Testing, Regression, Functional Testing for Confidential Modules.
- For Security Testing, ensured Entrance and Exit Criteria for the QA test phases are completed.
- Developed and reviewed complex SQL queries, Store Procedure to perform the Back-end testing of the data.
- Used Quality Center for tracking and reporting Defects found during the Functional and Regression Testing.
- Used Agile Scrum methodology to build and manage the overall test process.
- Created RTM and performed GAP Analysis.
- Regularly met with team leads, other team member and developers to evaluate the project progress.