- Over 3 years of Progressive Professional experience in business application and system development. Expertise in analysis, design, development, testing and support of Data Warehousing and Data Integration Solutions using INFORMATICA Power Center.
- Worked as Business Analyst in gathering requirements, implementing methodologies, creating test Plans and aiding in performance Tuning.
- Expertise in SQL, PL/SQL for developing business applications on various relational databases like Oracle & SQL Server.
- Diversified experience in the field of Information Technology with emphasis on Siebel CRM 7.X, 8.1 and ETL experience using Informatica 9.x in creating Interfaces and developing strategies for Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) mechanism using Datastage.
- Worked extensively to deliver data and reporting solutions on time with high quality and also support affiliates / users with OBIEE related issues by providing them with correct solutions or workaround.
- Experience on Data Quality and Data Profiling.
- Excellent people person and a very good team player with outstanding interpersonal and oral/ written communication skills.
- Good experience in systems administration and maintenance on UNIX and Windows platforms.
Programming Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, JAVA, C++, Ruby
Operating Systems: LINUX, Windows, Mac OS
Database: MySQL & ORACLE 11g
ETL Tools: INFORMATICA 9.x
Reporting Tools: OBIEE, MS - Excel
Other Tools: MS Office, Visio
- Data warehousing development/maintenance using INFORMATICA 9.x ETL tool. Developed workflows while mapping from heterogeneous sources and applying transformations for loads.
- Data profiling and cleansing done routinely along with development of daily summary reports.
- Worked extensively using SQL, PL/SQL and developed stored procedures to be used in various mapping for integrating business rules and statistics during data loads.
- Maintain/Modify mapping/workflows using Informatica power center (Source Analyzer, Target Designer, Mapplet Designer and Workflow Designer). Develop mappings using Transformations based on business changes and specifications.
- Developed complex mappings and workflows involving dependencies between workflows and tasks due to business needs for daily/monthly loads. This involved the staging & data warehouse databases.
- Maintain business customer satisfaction while implementing regular changes and issues on a daily basis.
- Performance tuning at the workflow level minimizing network loads. Used parameter files, mapping variables, persistent variables, and database connections. Implemented workflows with various tasks to include decision, assignment task, event wait & event raise tasks. Also, helped in migrating into production.
Tools: INFORMATICA 9.x, ORACLE 11g, XML, MS-Excel, SQL, PL/SQL
Confidential, Kalamazoo, MI
- Hardware setup, LINUX and Windows OS installation, configuration and administration including troubleshooting in different environments. Configure DNS on Ubuntu 16.04 servers.
- Manage Nagios monitoring system by updating the parameters with active and passive checks.
- Optimizing and troubleshooting server management tasks to include Disk Space management, event log Monitoring, NFS Management and Data Migration activities. Operating System deployments using Clonezilla.
- Ticket management Service using OSticket and perform Root cause Analysis.
- Design and develop websites/portals using Drupal for Computer Science Department.
- Functional requirement gathering, analysis, design and develop custom modules.
- Handled Content Updates, System maintenance and web Analytics.
- Responsible for training users on the system.
- Customization of Inventory control system using tracmor.
- Inventory tracking and order submission along with computer application and database tracking
- Excellent record-keeping, filing and documentation.
Tools: LINUX, Centos 6.0, Apache, MySQL, Nagios, VMWare Fusion, ORACLE Virtual Box, Drupal7, Clonezilla, Samba, tracmor
- Development of a project using SQL and Informatica ETL tool in order to align Business Intelligence platform to visualize data across Europe and to see market growth/share of the products under one umbrella. The idea behind this approach is to save cost, gather sales data from different units and align it into one platform for better management.
- Maintenance of SIEBEL Database on EXADATA (CRM System) and responsible for updating business changes on Seibel application servers.
- Developed web and client application systems deployed on EXADATA and ORACLE Business intelligence (OBI) In-Memory systems “EXALYTICS”.
- Worked on SELAS - Sales Excellence Leveraging Automation Software. This is a Siebel Implementation of Siebel ePharma - life science application for Sales Automation.
- Responsible for interacting with affiliates and understand the data migration requirements. Worked on SELAS Data and their Interface issues and designed new functionalities. Involved in process document for Production analysis and Data related services
- Data warehousing development performed using INFORMATICA 9.x ETL tool. Developed various workflows while mapping sources from distributed servers and applying complicated transformations while performing data loads.
- Thorough knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL applied in developing stored procedures and creating mappings along with performance tuning.
- Data cleansing and scrubbing was done routinely as part of data warehousing tasks.
- Development of business reports on a daily basis based on the Oracle Business Intelligence while generating predictive models along the way.
- Developed backend stored procedures using PL/SQL, which was used as source for INFORMAICA ETL tool.
- Create new mapping designs using various tools in Informatica Designer like Source Analyzer, Warehouse Designer, Mapplet Designer and Mapping Designer.
- Develop the mappings using needed Transformations in Informatica tool according to technical specifications.
- Created complex mappings that involved implementation of Business Logic to load data in to staging area.
- Developed Workflows using task developer, Worklet designer and workflow designer in Workflow manager and monitored the results using workflow monitor.
- Communicated with business customers to discuss the issues and requirements.
- Performance tuning was done at the functional level and map level. Optimized queries in mappings to minimize network loads
- Used effectively Informatica parameter files for defining mapping variables, workflow variables, and database connections
- Designed workflows with many sessions with decision, assignment task, event wait, and event raise tasks and also used Informatica scheduler to schedule jobs
- Investigate and fix invalid mappings and provide solutions.
Tools: ORACLE-SIEBEL on EXADATA, INFORMATICA 9.x, ORACLE 11g, ORACLE- Business Intelligence on EXALYTICS, MS-Excel, SQL, PL/SQL