- Dynamic, results - driven Senior Software Engineer and Developer with a wealth of success in designing and developing complex enterprise projects for a leading market research firm.
- Accomplished technology professional who excels as a critical business partner and provides strategic leadership to internal clients and senior leadership team.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and teach new concepts, easily adapt to change and manage multiple concurrent tasks.
- Innovative professional with excellent organizational and communication skills, and proven track record of success.
Languages: C, proC, Unix Shell Scripts, pl/SQL, sql scripts, Uniface, COBOL
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix
Databases & Tools: Oracle, SQL *Plus
IDE: Eclipse, Uniface IDF
Senior Software Developer
- Orchestrated the analysis of user requirements.
- Created comprehensive estimates of development resources.
- Constructed detailed development schedules.
- Shepherded the creation of in-depth user documentation.
- Identified innovative and effective solutions for complex business requirements.
- Trained and mentored newly hired and contract technical staff.
- Ensured the consistent delivery of superb customer service to all pertinent stakeholders.
- Spearheaded the design and development of a system to automate numerous processes for internal Survey Mailing department, resulting in enhanced productivity for entire team.
- Created and modified a user interface written in Uniface.
- Wrote PL/SQL code to access and update Oracle tables.
- Oversaw entire product lifecycle from requirements gathering to system deployment.
- Conceptualize and develop features, enhancements and repairs for new and existing applications.
- Work hand-in-hand with internal teams including; Project Managers, Developers and Quality Assurance (QA) to identify and evaluate project requirements and devise innovative technology recommendations to support integration, maintenance and system performance.
Senior Analyst - Software Quality AssuranceConfidential
- Gained expert knowledge of numerous components of a significant recruitment systems.
- Conducted analysis of product and end user requirements.
- Estimated test resources and schedules.
- Directed the daily activities of Verification Clerks.
- Constructed comprehensive test plans.
- Authored detailed user documentation.
- Ensured attainment of all project objectives.
- Tested optimization releases.