- TSQL, PL/SQL, pg/PLSQL. Proficient in use of SSIS, SSRS, SSAS.
- SQL Server, MySQL, Sybase, Oracle and PostgreSQL.
- TSQL, PL/SQL, pl/pgsql.
- SQL Profiler. database installations on Windows and Linux.
- Optimized stored procedures written by colleagues. (Changes included but were not limited to removing cursors, adding primary keys and adding indexes to temp tables.)
- Wrote script in TSQL to move data from one database to a similar database (using metadata from system objects) on another server.
- Wrote script to update business day calendar.
- Designed and implemented integration framework database.
- Wrote stored procedures used in conjunction with Service Broker in TSQL.
- Wrote SSIS package to move binary files into database using a data source created with the Script component.
- Wrote SSIS package to move text files into database.
- Wrote stored procedure in TSQL to generate data for EDI 845 (Price Authorization Acknowledgment) from imported text file.
- Wrote SSIS package to create an EDI 820 (Financial transaction) file.
- Wrote reports in SSRS.
- Wrote stored procedures in TSQL for SSRS.
- Created pivot tables for Team Foundation Server.
- Wrote and optimized SQL stored procedures, scripts in SQL Server 2012 and 2014, including stored procedures for the generation of EDI 834 (Benefit enrollment), EDI 820 files in XML, as well as change demographic change detection and detection of termination, enrollments, and reinstatements.
- Design of tables (mostly for auxiliary enrollment information, but some financial and telecommunications data, as well) for data warehouse using Embarcadero.
- Create data dictionaries with Embarcadero.
- Create triggers to write to audit tables to indicate which tables and records had changed for incremental ETL.
- Wrote and designed SSIS packages for import of data from ODS into warehouse (using Cozy Roc, Task Factory and Visual Studio)
- Optimizing queries with SQL Profiler and execution plans.
- Wrote several ETL routines and their associated stored procedures (components included merge components including SCD merge components, unions, OLEDB sources and destinations, sorts, lookups, data conversions, merge joins, etc.)
- Helped to design and implement staging area (from ODS to warehouse) for ETL. This includes creation of tables, stored procedures and views.
- Wrote TSQL scripts to automate creation of targeted enrollment files (XML).
- Designed and deployed enrollment reports with SSRS.
- Wrote stored procedures for previously mentioned reports.
- Used TSQL to do analysis on “missing” enrollment files, to determine reason enrollment files were not sent (e.g., subscriber had no enrollment, subscriber re - enrolled on the same plan, etc.)
- Creation of Excel pivot tables from TSQL analysis.
- Create TSQL scripts to insert XML data into tables and temp tables.
- SSIS with custom framework.
- Wrote SIP phone in C#.
- Wrote stored procedures in TSQL.
- Designed and published reports using SSRS and a proprietary report design tool.
- Wrote code in C# to alter RDL files (using XPath).
- Wrote code in a proprietary XML based language.
- Wrote SSIS objects to for ETL.
- Designed and implemented snapshot replication for reporting database.
- Used SQL Server Profiler and DTA to improve responsiveness of queries and stored procedures.
- Designed and implemented scores of reports for SSRS.
- Worked with RESTful applications in .net web applications.
- Wrote stored procedures for Sybase ASE 11.
- Wrote and edited stored procedures for SSRS reports.
- Wrote stored procedure for DNA matching.
- Wrote stored procedures to store results of lab assays.
- Redesigned Access database on SQL Server 2008.
- Moved Access queries to SQL Server 2008 and wrote stored procedures and functions for data manipulation.
- Used Visio 2007 for visual layout and initial design of SQL Server 2005 product roll out database.
- Designed a normalized database for roll out of a product from Excel spreadsheets.
- Wrote custom TSQL stored procedures and functions to aid in market projections for roll out database.
- Designed and implemented SSIS packages to import data from Excel spreadsheets into roll out database.
- Designed and implemented SSRS reports for roll out database.
- Designed snowflake schema for roll out database using SSAS and wrote MDX queries for OLAP.
- Wrote backup scripts for SQL Server 2005 and used SQL Agent to put backups on a schedule.
- Wrote VBScript to back up SQL Server Express and used Scheduled Tasks to put backups on a schedule.
- Wrote SQL Script to transfer data between DotNetNuke (DNN) 4.3 and DNN 4.8.
- Wrote stored procedures (T-SQL) for Microsoft Navision environment.
- Wrote PL/SQL packages (stored procedures and functions) for intranet blogging site. Also wrote triggers for site.
- Redesigned Access database in 1NF to 3NF.
- Wrote switchboard front end for Access database.
- Wrote BI (SSIS) routine to move data from old database to normalized database.
- Designed and implemented SQL Server 2000 database for recruiter client.
- Wrote and optimized stored procedures for PostgreSQL databases.
- Installed MySQL database for spa client. Designed and implemented a database for spa customers to track their fitness goals.
- Wrote Visual Basic script to distribute and install Oracle 10 application suite to various machines.
- Wrote VFP code to update Oracle (9.2) data for extension of document control system.
- Wrote SSIS procedures to transfer VFP database (approximately 6M records) to Oracle.
- Wrote SSIS procedures to transfer Oracle Production database to Oracle Test database.
- Wrote C# procedure to transfer VFP database (approximately 40K records) to Oracle.
- Wrote Access functions and SQL statements for travel expense reporting.
- Wrote PL/SQL stored procedure to supplant VFP process that was getting bogged down because of the number of records involved.
- Wrote HTMA front end for document control system
- Installed, designed and implemented PostgreSQL database for an e-commerce site.
- Wrote e-commerce site for product line in PHP with Zend shopping cart.
- Instructed senior staff on normalization and use of ADO with SQL Server 2000.
- Wrote SSIS procedures to move data from SQL Server 2000 to PostgreSQL and vice versa.