Microsoft office, Word, Excel (formulas, vlookup, pivot table, macro, and regression), PowerPoint, Access database, SQL Query, SQL Server Integration Services SSIS, SQL Server Report Services SSRS, Microsoft SQL server, SharePoint.
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
Senior Admin Analyst
- Automate many weekly Excel oriented processes into advanced SQL queries (skills include stored procedures, parameters, joins, union, temp tables, update, insert statements.)
- Adhoc excel reporting, invision and EPIC work quenue reporting, tableau reporting, and SharePoint pages, list, and forms
- Run many hospital financial reports weekly; Self - Study SAS programming.
- Add clinical measures to SQL stored procedures.
- They included patient registry/cheat sheets, peds registry/cheat sheets, dental registry/cheat sheets, and OB registry cheat sheets.
- Create few SQL functions such as ASCVD risk and current age.
- Create, Expand, improve and troubleshoot SSIS packages. Created many advanced SSIS package.
- Add a for-loop SQL statement to loading process for improvement.
- Improve SSRS clinical reports includes Provider Balance Scorecard (PBS), Dental Dashboard, PBO Flu, and Appointment registration sheet.
- Projects includes PBS, Dental dashboards, HEDIS/HMO eligibility reporting. Skills for these projects includes SSIS, SQL Stored Procedures, SSRS, and Access.
- Many SQL projects includes average values calculation from detail tables.
- Detail documentation for all projects.
- Create and improve SQL stored procedures and SQL datasets which connect related tables to web-based (DOMO) reports.
System and Analytic, Reporting Analyst
- Develop MedAssets, ePremis, MediTech weekly reconciliation process within SQL Excel environment.
- Construct and develop weekly vendor reports such as PWC, Self-Pay, and Bad Debt for management.
- Develop live reports using Excel Services, Power Pivot tables inside SharePoint environment for Vendors Management team in Revenue Cycle Services (RCS).
- Construct and maintain dynamic SharePoint Excel Services Reports such as daily issues log report; issues log age-bucket report, Placement and Return report, Vendor Automation Process History report, File Control Master report, and month and weekly Step Down report, and Vendor Performance report.
- Clean up datasource, apply filters and calculations, aggregated functions, eliminate duplicates, build appropriate data structures, and create views using SQL queries from Management Studio (SSMS).
- Develop and maintain SharePoint forms, list, workflow, and library.
- Execute queries periodically in our Access database system for updating the vendors’ account activities.
- Create Ad-hoc reports base on the datasource from BenchMark, Compass, issue log history, and Vendor File Performance Automatic database.
- Construct and maintain SharePoint communication log between vendors and RCS departments.
- Build and maintain document and report library in SharePoint so that the information can be across departments and vendors.
- Constant communications with different hospital's vendors for up-to-date reports and data.
Business Intelligence, BI Analyst
- Create and execute packages using Integration Services (SSIS) for disaster recovery project.
- Create Weekly Business Indicators report on our BI portal using Report Services SSRS.
- Validate sophisticated reports using either SQL queries, ProClarity, or excel formulations.
- Use Microsoft SQL management studio 2008 to generate reports, write SQL queries (create views, generate summary reports, execute operations), and perform advanced excel analysis.
- Create and construct report pages on our BI portal using Microsoft SharePoint.
- Help to construct fiscal year financial data and to create budget reports for IT department.
- Understand the concept of Data warehouse from SQL server, workbench, Clarity; Obtained, utilized, and modified these data for different Excel reports.
- Collaborate with team members to develop innovative Excel solutions for database applications.
- Actively participate in several team-oriented projects such as Epic-PeopleSoft crosswalk, Provider-Based Billing testing, and Department Report Card project.
- Generated SQL queries to retrieve data for the reports according to the client’s request.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Access database and Toad servers.
- Conducted 10 MS Excel training sessions for 40 employees within Revenue Cycle Groups. Team members became more Excel proficiency in shortcuts, formulas, functions, vlookup, charts, and pivot table.
- Developed MS Excel exercise, training materials, and detail manuscript.
- Demonstrate ability to acquire and apply new concepts quickly. Understand terminology and concept of revenue cycle and hospital billing; Capable of navigating and generating reports from Epic applications.
- Established partnership with a San Diego/Tijuana manufacturing company.
- Developed and executed selling strategies through several websites.
- Optimized relational tables and reconstructed SQL queries such as table joining, advanced filtering, and table manipulating to improve performance
- Restructured a dynamic, database-driven, programming-rich website.
- As a result, it improved internal communication, and yielded higher publicity and revenue for the organization.
Technical and Website Manager/Graduate Research Assistant
- Created and maintained two dynamic and high-traffic websites.
- Developed and interpreted summary reports on median pricing of San Diego real estate.
- Performed data analysis, trends analysis, regression, and forecast analysis using Microsoft Excel.
- Established and designed rational Microsoft Access database, SQL Queries, and web programming for two dynamic websites. SQL experiences included Wildcard card, joining, filtering, creating, updating, and deleting table.
- Created an internal website, an alternative communication channel, contained forms, documents, newsletters, and safety guidelines.
- Researchers were able to access information more effectively.
- Developed ability to in corporate marketable website from user prospective as well as managerial prospective.
- Managed multiple projects and performed highly demanding tasks as web administrator.