To obtain a position in software development company where I can apply my technical skills and enhance them.
Language s: C, Java, Unix Shell Scripting, PL/SQL.
Databases: ORACLE, MS SQL, MySQL, DB2.
We b Technologies: J2EE, ASP.NET, PHP.
Parallel and Distributed Platforms: Hadoop, MPI.
- Worked on Confidential application of the client, Confidential which supports multiple Confidential Decision and Credit Reporting products
- Primary responsibilities include Application Development, Database maintenance and research activities using SQL, UNIX shell scripting and Java.
- Handle database update tickets for various clients of Confidential Platform.
- Shell scripting to handle various database research requests from Business Analysts.
- Application support and Development of internal tools for data research activities using JDBC, Oracle Database.
Graduate Research Assistant
- Developed a web portal (e - file system) for pedagogical purpose in the field of Parallel Computing.
- Designed the database to represent the work flow where the files are stored as blob’s (MySQL).
- PL/SQL has been used to accomplish some requirements and also to maintain the database tables.