Seeking a long term career in a dynamic organization that utilizes my analytical, coding and communication skills to develop innovative IT/BI solutions; thereby helping me grow both professionally and personally.
Databases and tools: Oracle 11g, MS SQL SERVER 2008, TOAD for Oracle, SQL Navigator
ETL and BI applications: Informatica Power Center 9.1 (Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor and Repository Manager), Control - M Scheduler, OBIEE v 188.8.131.52.0 , SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), SQL server Reporting Services (SSRS).
Others: Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile Development, Unified Process, Waterfall model
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Extensively worked on data extraction, transformation and loading (ETL Process) using Informatica Power Center 9.1
- Created efficient Transformations and Mappings in Informatica Designer and processed tasks using Informatica Workflow Manager to move data from multiple sources into targets.
- Attained high level of expertise on components of Informatica Designer including source analyzer, transformation developer and target, mapplet and mapping designers.
- Migrated numerous Informatica mappings between development, testing and production environments of Confidential ’s Financial Data warehouse.
- Used Workflow manager to configure workflow and session tasks to load data; and Informatica workflow monitor to track process failures in the workflow for Confidential ’s financial Data warehouse.
- Analyzed multiple chunks of source and target data using TOAD and SQL navigator and fixed corresponding errors in the mappings.
- Designed and customized interactive dashboards in OBIEE using drill down, guided navigation, prompts, filters, and variables.
- Was solely responsible for creating jobs in control - M scheduling tool to schedule Informatica daily runs in development, testing and production environments
Confidential, Waco, TX
IT Business Operations Intern
- Created SSIS packages to clean and load Confidential ’s OLTP data to the data warehouse.
- Modelled and implemented OLAP cubes using SSAS and Business Intelligence Development studio.
- Designed, deployed and generated parameterized custom SSRS reports with linked reports, drill down, drill through and drop down menu options
- Efficiently managed the subscriptions and delivery settings of the periodic SSRS reports.