- Good time manager(very punctual)
- Flexible(able to work at any time as assigned)
- Good team member(enjoy working as a team)
- Friendly(open minded and accept everyone as a friend)
- Creative and motivated
- Ability to multi - tasks.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
Jr Database Analyst
- I served as the first point of contact to gather all the enterprises business need.
- I Analyze data and draw out a report of all the necessary requirements of the corporate using the Oracle SQL database server.As an entry level intern, my role was vital because I was in charge of some other tasks like responding to inquiries, filing and much more. It was existing and fun to do what was taught in school.
Confidential, McLean, Va
- My duty here as a volunteer was to retail and manage the corporate’ utility and at the end of the day, I get paid by commission.
- I really loved working here, because I gained communication skills and I learned how to fluently talk with clients in order to make the sale efficient.
- Prepared meetings and attend
- Keep track with all shipping office items
- Scanning, filing, and degenerate invoice for upcoming meetings and events
- Respond to all inquiries by email and phone.
- Additional duty was to take notes during meetings, in case a shipping item needs to be returned, it was my responsibility to return it in a timely manner.
- Receive and direct all inquiries to their appropriate destinations
- Check in (by phone sometimes) and out
- Serve as a security guard to monitor everyone entering the premises
- Explain the functionality of the hotel I.e the hours of operations of bar, swimming pool etc