- Seeking an opportunity to utilize my skills and experiences I have attained to the best of my abilities and to become a positive asset to a company.
- 4+Years experience SQL 2005/2008R2 Business Intelligence SSRS/SSIS
- Able to develop and Administer Native and enterprise Share - point 2012 Power Pivot, Power View environment.
- Use model designer/ Visual Studio 2008 to access relational resources in SQL, ORACLE,
- Fully configure Scorecard, reports, and dashboards using Performance Point2010
- Develop reports using report builder 2.0, 3.0 and report designer
- Implement Data Warehouse, dimensions and Fact tables
- Deploy and Publish scheduled Report snapshots
- Create Dashboards with charts, maps, spark-lines and Graphs
- Understanding of managing partitions, synchronization/replication to update the analysis service database w/o server down time.
- Hands on data warehousing/SSIS experience with optimizing dimensions, loading Fact Tables and configuring partitions.
- 4+Years experience DBA implementation and maintenance SQL servers
- Able to use performance and activity system monitoring tools to resolve network and hardware conflicts
- Able to plan and implement high availability networks clustered, mirrored, log-shipping, create routine jobs and scheduled back-ups, replication task
- Strong complex T-SQL 2008/2012, proficient with stored procedures, triggers, indexes and performance tuning optimization
- Proficient with visual studio XML, CLR, schema, triggers, stored procedure, user defined functions application developer driven ASP.NET Razor languages, C#, Visual Basics.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Detail oriented with excellent organization skills.
- Great ability to multitask and work proficiently and quickly.
Confidential, Carrollton, TX
- Using T-SQL I create custom weekly/monthly database reports for new client portfolio to show vacant and available apartment units.
- The reports are use by regional managers for updated statistics as well as comparison from past reports on the overall status of marketed revenue to actual revenue deposited.
- I effectively communicate with the BA’s on daily report status completions by email.
Confidential, Plano, TX
T-SQL Developer SSRS/SSIS
- Researches, designs, develops, configures, integrates, tests and maintains existing and new business applications and/or information systems solutions including databases through integration of technical and business requirements.
- Works on complex problems/projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors data warehouse, configuration, methodology, design, and modeling.
- Daily data verifications, gathering report requirements, keeping data consistent between development and production, looking for new ways to improve business process flow, educate users on how to build their own MOLAP ad-hoc reports, building SSIS/ETL packages to move data from the source tables to the views that reports are built on, and reporting anomalies.
- Use MDX querying to provide reporting Source for executive reports.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Jr. SQL Developer SSRS/SSIS
- Configured file group back-ups with data compression and performed monthly patches. Tuned and optimized queries using SQL Profiler and Tuning Advisor.
- Troubleshot locks and deadlocks. Monitored log-shipping in clustered environment and closely monitored processes to active node. Configured stored-procedures to insert and validate client information.
- Developed complex SSIS packages with row count auditing from source to data warehouse.
- Configured slowly changing dimension types, used script component and fuzzy grouping data flow transforms to cleanse and remove duplicates. Developed packages that used variables to populate staging tables and loop over raw files.
- Developed daily, weekly, and monthly reports using SSRS from numerous sources with drill down and drill through.
- Developed Customized reports as a report writer for software. Including install scripts for input parameters.
- Developed intranet dashboard/reports using SharePoint with Reporting Services and Excel Services.
- Configured SharePoint KPI in Reporting Services to provide analytics and collaboration to the site in understandable Excel Services.
- I have developed excel and access reports with visualizations graphs, charts, and gauges, developed parameterized reports to accountants and sales, with manager’s security specification. I have used report builder to create simple ad- hoc reports with charts and drill drown.
- Used stored credentials to administer subscriptions on schedule to individuals and multiple target folders.
- Completed matrix reports with drill down and drill through.
- The reports developed evolved daily/weekly site collections, daily/weekly vendor sales, and monthly vendors sales comparison to regional sites.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Customer service support
- Troubleshoot any customer issues with services including Confidential.