- Seeking a position as T - SQL Server 2005/2008-R2 (Focus) C#, ASP.Net (Focus) VB.Net (Focus) Programmer, .Net framework, Business/ Data Analyst
- Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions for readability and recollection.
- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software.
- Develop web sites, application models, image templates, or page templates that meet project goals, user needs, customizable to industry standards.
- Design, build, or maintain web sites, using authoring and scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media.
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, and reusability.
- Install and perform repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Conducting computer lab sessions, mainly MSOffice for the school of Computer Science
- Evaluate and grade students' class work, laboratory work, assignments, and papers.
- Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate and/or graduate students on topics such as programming, data structures, and software design.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Supervise students' laboratory work.
- Maintain regularly scheduled office hours in order to advise and assist students.
- Crystal Reports
- Java J2EE
- Microsoft Office
- OS Languages
- Project Manager
- VB.Net (Focus)
- T-SQL Server 2005/2008-R2(Focus)
- C#, ASP.Net
- SQL Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g
- Extensive Student/ Dropout counseling, Rehabilitation.
- Conducting both lectures and lab sessions in Systems Analysis & Design, MSOffice, PC Architecture
T-SQL Developer/ ADMIN
- Coldfusion on the Backend
- Main page links to Login Form
- Display of Merchandise store, Shopping Cart, Place Order, Process Payment Externally
- Send Order Confirmation, Store Checkout, and Store Checkout Form
- Cookies for returning visitors