- Over 8 years of experience in developing and implementing database applications and solutions as ORACLE PL/SQL DEVELOPER.
- Excellent skills in designing and development of applications using Oracle 11g/10g/9i, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms 10g/9i/6i, Reports 10g/9i/6i, UNIX Shell Scripting.
- Good knowledge on Oracle tools like SQL, PL/SQL, SQL * PLUS and used TOAD in many development projects.
- Highly proficient with Oracle applications development tools within a client/server environment.
- Excellent SQL skills in designing and development of applications using Oracle 11g/10g/9i, SQL, PL/SQL, Shell Scripting.
- Expertise in managing software implementation projects involving Client interactions, Requirements and Gap Analysis, Customization & Enhancements, Testing, Documentation and On - time Delivery.
- Expertise in creating Oracle objects like Tables, Synonyms, Triggers, Indexes, Views, Materialized Views and Table Partitions.
- Proficient in advance features of Oracle for PL/SQL programming like using Cursor variables, Ref. cursors, Varrays, nested tables and Dynamic SQL.
- Documentation included the preparation of High Level Design Documents, Low Level Design Documents during the Requirement Analysis phase. Post Development during the Testing phase included preparation of Unit Test Plans & Capturing the Unit Test results.
- Developed Test Scripts, Test Cases, and SQL QA Scripts to perform Unit Testing, System Testing and Load Testing.
- Experience in designing and development of Oracle Forms and Reports.
- Experience in Query Performance Tuning by Analyzing tables, hints, DBMS Profiler, SQL Trace, Explain Plan, Bulk Collect feature, FORALL statements, and Troubleshooting Oracle database issues.
- Worked in various levels of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) which involves Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and support with extensive exposure in database.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills with demonstrated abilities in customer relationship management.
Operating Systems: Windows 98 / NT / 2000 / 2003 / XP /Vista/ 7
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++, Pascal
Tools: PL/ SQL developer, SQL Developer, TOAD, C++ Builder
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, Oracle Reports
Testing: Manual, Automation
Confidential - Providence, RI
- Created many Generic Stored Procedures, Functions, Database Triggers, Packages, Tables, Indexes, Views, Synonyms, Sequences using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Extensively used PL/SQL programming in back end and front end Functions, Procedures, and Packages to implement business logics/rules.
- Extensively worked in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Query performance tuning, Created DDL scripts, Created database objects like Tables, Indexes, Synonyms and Sequences.
- Analyzed the system requirements and performed logical and physical design of the database.
- Experience in performance Tuning using Explain plan and hints. Experience with Query Optimization procedures using SQL Advisors.
- Used SQL*Loader for data uploading from flat files. PL/SQL Coding and SQL tuning throughout the development wherever needed.
- Experience in developing Dynamic SQL and Ref cursors and Hands-on experience in writing Packages, Stored procedures, Functions, and Database.
- Created application schema as tables, view and indexes and customized the stored procedures and database triggers in PL/SQL.
- Exception handling and cursor management in PL/SQL.
- Involved in developing packages to transfer data from different Oracle forms to Oracle database, every time whenever processor do the transactions.
- Involved in form level coding for Approval, Data Entry, Data Query and Response Modules as per the requirements.
- Designed Conversion and Interface Programs using PL/SQL procedures and packages.
- Analysis, Development, Testing and Implementation using Oracle 11g/10g.
- Used Oracle Forms and Reports as GUI for Oracle Applications and development of high performance technical solutions to meet the challenging business demands to the clients.
Environment: Oracle (11g/10g), PL/SQL, Oracle Performance Tuning, Forms & Reports 9i/6i, PL/SQL Developer, TOAD, Query Analyzer.
Confidential - Hartford, CT
Oracle PL/SQL Developer
- Developed new PL/SQL Stored Procedures to load and pull the respective data for those Loans eligible to be processed based on various business criteria.
- Developed new Packages to load eligible Vendor Order Request into the Target table based on various business criteria using the MERGE Statement.
- Involved in writing DDL and DML operations.
- Worked very closely with functional team to understand their Development related requirements.
- Written complex SQL queries with complexity using Inner/Outer joins, Union All, Intersect & Minus set operators.
- Extensively used DBMS Scheduler package in order to schedule the refreshment of the Materialized Views on a periodic fashion.
- Designed and developed several views like Materialized View for data retrieval for the reports.
- Created a package to generate the Trace file for the Materialized View Groups using DBMS SUPPORT Package.
- Responsible for Tuning of application with the help of Other Team Members & Oracle Support.
- Created Table structures along with Triggers, Indexes like Bitmap and Function based Indexes.
- Tuned SQL queries to enhance performance, using the method Explain Plan both at backend and in Toad.
- Created test scenarios for created code and distribute across to the QA along with Knowledge transfer.
- Used Power Designer to read Data Models.
- Extensively used TOAD tool to increase the productivity and application code quality.
Environment: Oracle 10g, SQL developer, PL/SQL, Windows 7
Oracle PL/SQL Developer
- Responsible for transforming the Business requirements into Functional specs and technical design documents.
- Creating and maintaining database objects like Tables, Views, Indexes, Constraints, Sequences, Indexes, Triggers, grants and Synonyms.
- Creating packages, stored procedures, and functions to meet the requirements. Maintaining and supporting all the database changes throughout the lifecycle.
- Involved in various data conversions that are necessary for the application using PL/SQL advanced topics like Bulk Collect, For All.
- Modified and debugged several PL/SQL programs for performance tuning using techniques like EXPLAIN PLAN and DBMS PROFILER
- Involved in writing appropriate Cursors, Ref cursors, Collections, Records for accessing complex data resulted from joining of large number of tables.
- Used Exception Handling extensively for the ease of debugging and displaying the error messages in the application.
- Worked with SQL loader, Created control file scripts to dump the data in to the mapping tables and process the data accordingly.
- Worked with UTL FILE to write the files. Involved in generating new files, modifying or updating the existing files as needed and monitoring them if they are successful during.
- Thoroughly involved in unit testing, creating unit test documents and involve in peer reviews, code reviews, follow ups and status updates to closely monitor the development throughout its life cycle.
- Validating all the database changes with validation scripts when the changes are moved to different environments and supporting them.
- Adapt to multiple roles by assisting business teams in Oracle, Java, power builder and mentoring team members.
Environment: Oracle 10g/11g, TOAD, PLSQL Developer, UNIX, Forms 10g, Reports 10g, Windows XP and SQL Plus.