- Extensive experience in application development, including analysis, design and deployment of applications based on Confidential platforms
- 10+ years of success in complex technical sales.
- Able to lead and manage projects throughout life cycle; experience with SCRUM, Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Skilled in telecommunications projects and mobile development, with experience providing services for the public sector, governments and education
- Confidential Certified Solutions Associate Cloud Platform and Xamarin Certified Mobile Developer
- Experience in .NET, including ASP.NET and Windows Forms projects
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills; able to build rapport with staff and clients to ensure optimal project outcomes
- Able to engage with clients via training, workshops and presentations to provide them with business - value solutions using latest Confidential technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with experience in process modelling, automation and optimisation
- Able to communicate effectively in English and Arabic
AZURE EXPERIENCE: Websites, Mobile Application Backend, Azure Radis, Azure Service Bus., Azure Resource Manager, Azure VMs, Azure Storage, Azure SQL Database, Azure Search, Azure Cosmos DB, Docker Containers, Azure AD and ACS, Azure API Management, LogicApp, WebJobs, Azure Functions, Application Insights, Confidential Cognitive Services (Luis.ai, qnamaker, spellcheck, translation, speech to text), Bot Framework.
INFRASTRUCTURE EXPERIENCE: Virtualization/Hyper-V, ADFS, Web Application Proxy
DATABASES and BI: SQL Server, SQL Server Integration services, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, PowerBI, PowerPivot.
DEVELOPMENT METHODOLOGIES: Agile Development - SCRUM, Waterfall Development, Enterprise Library 2.0, 3.0 & 4.0, Spring.NET and PRISM
PRODUCTIVITY TECHNOLOGIES: Confidential Office, Confidential Project, SharePoint Server
INTEGRATED DEVELOPMENT ENVIRONMENT: Team Foundation Server, Visual Studio Team System, ReSharper, Git, Visual Studio Code
MOBILE DEVELOPMENT: Xamarin, Apache Cordova
Project Lead/Associate Architect
- Provide project leadership throughout cycle, handling estimation, planning, budgeting and project controls
- Communicate effectively with clients and team members to ensure adherence to schedules and standards
- Design and build architecture tiers and develop design templates