Accomplished Information Technology professional with proven experience in the roles of Resource Manager, Project Management, Systems Analyst, and Application Developer. Experienced in all stages of the software development life cycle, from requirements through implementation. Successfully led projects and teams including employee direct reports, consultant onboarding and strategic vendor partnerships.
- Resource Management
- Consultant Onboarding
- Strategic Vendor Partnership
- Near Shore/Offshore Consulting
- Project Management
- Systems Analysis
- Project Cost Estimates and Timelines
- Mainframe Application Development
- Application Production Support
- Vendor / Product Software Upgrades
Application Development Software: COBOL, Eztrieve, DB2, SQL, VSAM, CICS, IMS DB, IMS DC, OS Utilities, Endevor, Panvalet, Fileaid, SPUFI, Xpeditor
Productivity Tools: PeopleSoft, MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access, MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Lync, IBM Sametime, Clarity, HP Service Manager
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Application Development Manager
- Responsible for all aspects of resource management including resource planning, hiring, performance management, compensation, budgeting and consulting partnerships.
- Supported all project, enhancement and production support initiatives across each of our Group Insurance Policy Administration systems.
- Managed teams of direct reports consisting of up to 20+ employees and consultants
- Supported all system enhancements and client electronic requests for our organization including application development resources, as part of a $1.5 million budget
- Completed 22 approved system enhancements, implemented across varying technologies and platforms
- Supported client electronic eligibility and external claim feeds
- Supported offshore vendor engagements including RFPs, SOWs, security, onboarding and access requirements
- Responsible for overall project success including developing project plans, budgeting, engagement of resources across multiple organizations, and reporting progress and outcomes to senior management.
- Led various system enhancements spanning multiple applications, integration points and business functions
Application Development Senior Specialist
- Technical Leadership and application development responsibilities across our Group Insurance Policy Administration systems that included Client Policy Setup, Electronic Eligibility, Consumer Medical Underwriting, Administration, and Billing functionalities.
- This process loaded consumer demographic information for the purpose of mailing personalized enrollment kits
- Technical lead for Y2K compliance for numerous applications
Confidential, Voorhees, NJ
Application Development Specialist
- Re - engineered the homeowner application so that it could be customized and contracted out for use by external insurance carriers