- Software Engineer specializing in T - SQL and .NET based development (more than 2 years on position of Lead developer);
- Over 12 years of development experience and database design;
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) Database developer in SQL Server;
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: .NET Framework 4, Data Access;
- PHP and MySql experience;
- Complete multi-tiered application development lifecycle experience, from design and planning to development, deployment and support;
- Solid understanding of relational databases architecture, technologies and services;
- Perfect understanding of OOP/OOD concepts with familiarity with programming paradigms.
- Working knowledge of .NET platform and C# language, over 5 years of real-world experience;
- Expert working knowledge and more than 10 years of industry experience developing corporate solutions based on the relational databases, Delphi, .NET platform and related technologies;
- Strong written and good verbal communications. Good English;
- Master's in Mechanics Science. Honors degree.
- Residence - Ukraine, willing to relocate.
Languages: T-SQL, C#, PHP, Delphi, Clipper, FoxPro
.NET: C#, ASP.NET, AJAX, ADO.NET, LINQ, Entity Framework, MVC, NUnit, Moq
Database: MS SQL 2000-2012, MySql, Adaptive Server Anywhere 7.0-9.0, Advantage Database Server, DB2
OS: DOS, Windows, Novell Netware, Ubuntu
Applications and Environments: MS Visual Studio, Team City, dotCover, ReSharper, WinMerge, .NET Reflector, MS Office, MS Reporting Services, MS Integration Services, Borland Delphi
Source Control: SVN, Mercurial
Scientific Software: Mathematica 4.0 - 7.0
- Led the team to develop new version of Scientific Net
- Played a key role in designing and developing object model for the project. Attended design review and status meetings
- Optimization of others projects. Improve SQL queries and procedures
- Joined to team to develop Management Assessment of Risks and Control System for Credit Suisse Group;
- Development and design reports system for Management Assessment of Risks and Control System based on Microsoft Reporting System.
- Led development of program for registration of distributors of the company and accommodation of orders by e-mail;
- Development of corporate report system and system for storage archive data and web interface for access to it.
- Developed great number small labor-saving utilities.
- Put into production new corporate software (VB+IIS+Oracle) and redesigned existing applications on the multithread technology base;
Environment: Advantage database, COM/DCOM, ActiveX, DLL’s, Win32 Programming, ODBC, OLE Db, SQL, Dbase, PHP, HTML, CSS
Software developer, Consultant
- Development of program for accounting and management of customers and insurance claims;
- Optimization and automate of business processes;
- Unification and standardization of the company reporting system
Environment: Dbase, Advantage Database, Sybase Anywhere, SQL, ODBC, OLE Db, ADO.NET, Win32 Programming. DLL’s, .NET WinForm, Delphi components, XML